"Kaneki works here. He's a ghoul too. He helps me with words!" She walks into the shop as everyone welcomes them, well except Kaneki, he dropped a tea cup and stared at Kira in shock. Kira looked at Kaneki, her face devoid of emotion "Kaneki" she says in an emotionless and monotone voice. "Kira. Go upstairs there's a uniform that should fit you, someone already told me what happened to you. You can stay here but you gotta work here too. We'll talk after hours, we only have one customer right now but we may get more" he points to Juzu "He said he's on our side, so we trust him. He's been coming here for awhile now and no CCGs have set foot here" Kira goes and changes then comes back down "Kaneki, may I speak with him?" She asks her brother, who nods and gets back to work. "Okay" she goes over to him and gives him a small smile "hello there" Juzu looks up at her "Ki-chan? You found your brother, I'm glad" She sits down and chuckles "yes I did. Things are looking up for me a big" He smiles "That's good. Remember when the power went out in the CCG holding cells and building? " She smiled a bit "yeah. You guys had a riot on your hands then. If I remember correctly, you were asking me a bunch of questions whn it happened" "I was and I didn't leave your side either. Remember when everything shut down on your escape? Let's say I got fired but I was able to keep my quinqe, I made your cell unlock and I destroyed the controls in the control tower. You shouldn't have even been in the CCG custody" She looks at him in shock "it was you...?" He nods "I wanted to help you" She smiles "thanks. Its people like you and... A friend of my brother and me that make me believe that humans can be good" she says, "So... Do you wanna ask me questions like you used to Juzu?" "Just one. Why does it hurt to think of Sinohada?" He looks at his stitched arm. "Thats sadness you're feeling. You were close to him and now that he's gone, you miss him"