3

"Sadness. Why couldn't I move when the second Owl appeared?" He asks. "That was fear. When you're faced with something scary, a natural response is to become paralysed with fear" she explains. "Why did I try to fight it after I saw what it did to my partner?" He asks her looking down. "You wanted to avenge him. Thats admirable" she answers. "I see. Why did I feel quilty whenever they made me chain you up?" He looks out the window. "Because we became friends and you fekt guilty about having to chain your friend up" she smiles as she answers. "Why does my stomach feel light when I'm around you?" He asks unknowingly blushing. She looked at him, slightly caught off guard by his question "hmm... Did you eat something funny?" She asked, not knowing much about how love worked. He shakes his head "No, it happens even when I haven't ate" "Hmm..." She pulls out a book. Like Kaneki, she was a bookworm. She reads a few pages of the book "maybe its... Love" "Love? What's love?" He asks. "Its when two people really like eachother" she points at Kaneki and Touka "see them. As Kaneki's twin sister, I can tell that they have feelings of love for eachother" He nods and smiles "ooh love sounds fun." "Yeah. Love comes in many forms. The love of parent and child. The love of two people. Love for something great. Love is a beautiful thing that should be cherished and never taken advantage of" she says, quoting the book she was reading. He gets up and hugs her "Then I guess I love you" She blushes a bit and hugs back "I... I love you too" Kaneki looks at Juzu and says one thing, "Juzu if you break her heart, I'd sleep with one eye open if I were you"