Chapter 1

Sierra

"I really love the view from this balcony," Sierra said while peeking over the railing.

"Yes, the view of the Thames River is very hard to get with the price of this apartment," said the man with a strong English accent.

Sierra walked through the glass sliding doors back into the living area.

"I also adore the open floor plan. Plus, it has a great place for my cats," Sierra laughed.

"Well, is this the one?" the realtor said while stroking his beard.

"I think so!" Sierra's smile could not of been brighter. She was finally moving out to London to spread her career to London's West End. But before she got ahead of herself, she knew she needed to and purchase an apartment and settle down with her cats, Celie and Olivia. 

"Okay, splendid! Let's sit down over at the counter," the man said while motioning Sierra to follow. "And just as a reminder, the furniture does come with the apartment."

Sierra was definitely happy to hear that because she was way too tired to go searching for furniture. At this point, all she wanted to do was go back to her hotel and have a good night's sleep before moving into her new apartment. 

Sierra signed the contract and the realtor and her were leaving the building right away. 

Once Sierra had gotten to her hotel, she decided it was time to get ready for bed. She ran to the bathroom and pulled her very long hair into a high bun and proceeded to wash her face and brush her teeth. Shortly after that, she walked over to her dresser and grabbed her purple stripped pajama pants and a huge over-sized sweatshirt. 

After she had changed, she sat down on her bed while opening her laptop.

"Hi Celie," Sierra said while petting her. Celie snuggled her head into Sierra's arm. 

While still petting Celie, Sierra decided to look for some auditions she could possible apply for. She googled the West End's current shows and searched for anything that caught her eye. To be quite honest, Sierra wasn't really finding anything special. Although, she did find two shows she was already in- Les Miserables and Phantom of the Opera. 

"Hmmm," Sierra sighed hoping there was something else that she was interested in. 

"Well, Celie, it looks like I'll be reprising one of my roles." 

At this point, Sierra just wanted to fall asleep and figure everything else tomorrow. She let her eyes close and she was asleep in no time.

~~~

"Hi, I'm Sierra"

"It's a pleasure," the Phantom's creative team said. 

"Thank you all so much for giving me this opportunity," Sierra said with the most enthusiastic voice.

"Okay, to start off, we would like you to sing 'Wishing You Were Somehow Here Again'."

Sierra took a deep breath and nodded her head to let the pianist know she was ready. 

Sierra opened her mouth but for some odd reason, nothing came out. It's not that she was scared or forgot the words, she actually could not sing. 

"Stop!" Yelled one of the men in the creative crew. "Thank you, that is all we need."

Sierra jolted up from bed.

"You were once my one companion," Sierra sang while smiling because thank God what she just experienced was just a dream. 

After her almost tragic incident, Sierra started to get ready for move in day. She was so much in shock that after she got ready for the day and packed, she had forgotten to eat breakfast.