Chapter 2

Sierra

Sierra returned to her apartment once she left the theatre. 

"What had just happened?" Sierra questioned herself. She didn't really know how to feel. Nervous? Happy? Confused? All she knew was that she was incredibly grateful. In the past, she had worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber for Phantom of the Opera in Las Vegas. She had gotten to know him very well, and she believed she worked well with Andrew. 

Sierra walked into her kitchen to grab some tea, but shortly realized she had no groceries.

"Ha, well, I guess that will have to wait," she laughed out loud. She decided that she'll run to the grocery store later tonight. But for now, she wanted to relax before she started work the next day. 

Sierra picked up her cell phone and decided to call her sister, Summer.

"Guess what?! You will not believe what just happened!" Sierra shouted with such excitement.

"Umm, what?"

"Guess!" Sierra responded, she wanted to hear what ridiculously funny idea Summer was going to come up with.

"Hm, you met a prince and he already proposed. Oh and soon you'll have cute little babies and live in London together. Oh my gosh that would be so cute and-"

"Summer!" Sierra was dying of laughter.

"Did I get a little carried away?" Summer asked Sierra.

"Just a little," Sierra said while still letting out a few giggles.

"I'm sorry, I just really want you to find someone like I did."

"Aw Summer, right now all I'm thinking about is work. And the reason I called you was because I got a job! Andrew hired me as a Christine for Phantom!"

"Are you kidding me?! That's amazing! I'm so happy for you! I cannot believe you found a job that quickly."

"Me too, but I was walking around in the theatre and Andrew must of seen me walk in. He pretty much asked me if I would work for him again, and I could never say no to him. He is like a theater god."

"Oh my gosh," Sierra and Summer laugh at the same time. 

"I'm really going to miss you," Summer admitted.

"Oh, me too. You promise you'll come visit me, right?" Sierra begged Summer. 

"Of course, you must tell me when you have your West End debut. Oh my gosh, I cannot believe you are going to have a West End debut! This is so huge. I cannot wait!" 

"I know, Summer. Neither can I! It feels like my life could not get any better right now! Knock on wood," Sierra said.

Summer let out more laughs,"You'll be fine. I think I should get going. Mom and I are going to go shopping. Now that I think of it, we are going to look for outfits for your debut!"

"Haha you guys have fun! I'll text you later."

"Bye, Sierra."

Sierra hung up the phone and opened up an email that Andrew had sent her about an hour ago. 

It read:

Sierra,

I am so happy to have you apart in Phantom again! If you are still interested in working with us, please come to Her Majesty's tomorrow at 10 am. We already have a dressing room ready for you, so if you would like to move in, please feel free to. We are so excited to have you join us again! We're looking forward to tomorrow.

Andrew

"I better gather my things for tomorrow," Sierra said to herself. 

So Sierra grabbed her boxes labeled "Dressing Room" which contained all of her knick knacks and gifts she had gotten from other shows. 

Once she had all of her things gathered, she decided it was time to run to the grocery store. She grabbed her purse and threw in her cell phone, keys, and wallet and was out of the door in no time. 

When Sierra was outside waiting for a cab, she soon realized, "I should probably think about getting a car." But for now, she only needed to focus on groceries. 

A taxi cab finally pulled over, and Sierra entered. 

"Where to?" the older man with a white beard who kind of resembled Santa Claus asked.

"The nearest grocery store, please," Sierra responded politely. 

In about five minutes, Sierra paid the taxi fair and got out. She walked into a small grocery store that must of been some London chain that she had never seen before. 

The things that Sierra definitely needed were pretty much basic foods like eggs, milk, butter, cat food, you know, things like that. Oh and she definitely needed tea. That she could not live without. Especially since soon her voice will probably be strained from all the singing she'll be doing. 

After gathering everything she needed, she paid for her groceries and headed back home. Once Sierra got home, she was pretty tired and decided to head to bed. She did eat a pretty large lunch so she was not very hungry. 

She gathered some clean pajamas and got ready for bed. She then slipped underneath the covers with Celie and Olivia. Sierra let her eyes close slowly.

~~~

Hey guys! Sorry for such a short chapter but I'm trying to get in the habit of writing a lot! I am so excited and please comment what you think. Hearing your feedback really helps me keep writing. Love you guys!