Roommate

After high school, Makoto got accepted into a University in Tokyo. He said his goodbyes to his parents and his classmates. Haru on the other hand, did not show up at all. Of course Makoto knew this would happen since they aren't getting along any more. Haru suddenly got pissed off one day during their last summer. And that was the end of their friendship. Makoto wondered what Haru was going to do for the year. He had hoped he would go to a good school and continue swimming. Even if he didn't want to be restrained from the rules or the minds of competitors.

Makoto felt lonely in his new apartment. It was bare, Not much furniture... he liked the idea of having a roommate. He made a poster and made about three or four copies and taped them around the area. He had his email on the bottom of the paper. He smiled to himself and biked back to his home.

______________

"Hm..... I think I've found my new home! Hopefully...." (y/n) said to herself.
You copied the email add down on your phone and walked to the train station.
You lived in a different area from the university you were going to. So, in your best of luck you found the flyer offering a place to stay.

----45 min later-----

You got off the train and walked back to your parents' home. Which took 20minutes. (-.-)
"I'm home! Mom I've found a place in Tokyo, so I might be moving out soon." You said as you walked to the kitchen.
"Really? That's good, I hope you at least contact the person this time (y/n)." Your mom said sarcastically.
"Ahh! SHITake mushrooms!! I totally forgot!" You ran clumsily upstairs and went to your computer.
You typed fast hoping no one else took your place.

Hello,  my name is (y/n), I am so very desperate to live somewhere close to my university! I've seen your flyer and was hoping to move in this week since school starts soon! I understand that if it is impossible you give me this, that we will be living together. I am a clean person so expect good things from me okay ^^. I will find a part time job so I will help with the rent. Please accept me. I need this... thanks and reply as soon as you can.

You sent it and plopped down on your bed. You took off your socks and threw them anywhere. You opened your phone to find 3 texts from 3 different guys.
"What... how did Yuta-kun and kyo senpai get my number?....ehh...un sang oppa too?!"
(You are somewhat popular with guys. Mainly because you are fun and like a boy yourself.)
You replied to them all and put your phone on your desk.
!DinG!
"Oh! That's from my computer." You walked closer to see a reply from the person who put up the flyers.
"Yay! I hope it's good." You opened it and read.

Hello (y/n)-San, I am glad that you contacted me. I was afraid that no one would because... well, thank you any way :) I am also going to a university near where I stay. Maybe we go to the same one? In that case, it will be very convenient for the both of us... I also assume we are the same age. I am glad that you are thinking of helping out paying the rent :) The directions to the apartment are ----- etc. ------. I will be here tomorrow all day. So you can move in then! Well I hope to see you then... good night (y/n)-kun.

You read it and felt very happy, until you seen the last part.
"Eh....kun??? Does this person think I am a boy?! Oh no... What if he changes his mind if he finds out I am a girl ( -.- ).... OMG. I think that might be the situation."

You thought about disguising yourself as a young handsome man, but it would have been too much energy to go that far. So you just decide to go as yourself.
(Lol sorry for the cringe)

___________ Makoto p.o.v ________\\

Well.... I didn't really expect for someone to respond this fast. I wonder if this person is a boy or girl. Well that doesn't really matter.... right? Now that I think about it I should've put more requirements. I feel kind of indecent.
Makoto blushed from his embarrassment. He thought about living with a girl he just met. And blushed even more. He decided to take a shower to go to sleep...