I wonder if she feels the way I do

After a month of living with makoto, you started to feel like it was your actual home. He sometimes washed your clothes and he cooked most nights. You mostly ran errands for him and you worked full time at a general store. You found out that Makoto had some classes with you.

//// time skippy/// in class makoto's p.o.v

I see (y/n) sitting a few tables in front of me. She didn't notice me at all, but I guess that's to be expected since this class is so big. I never imagined myself living with a girl like her. She is quite messy, but she knows how to pick up after herself. She reminds me of my friends from High school, I guess I like that part about her. The instructor starts the class and we begin to focus on him. A girl beside me asks for a pen. I give her one and continue to listen to the lesson. I noticed that (y/n) has her head down. Sleeping!? She must have been up all night. I have to make sure she sleeps tonight. Maybe she needs help studying? .....

         Makoto noticed himself thinking about you and worrying about you. This was a part of his kind personality but he unconsciously felt attracted to you. After class he walked to his work place. He worked at a small hotel. The pay was really great that he could make ends meet. He noticed himself thinking about you and what you were up to since it was your day off today.
"Tachibana, do you have someone you like?" Tanaka his coworker asked.
"Uh... no not at the moment." Makoto said sheepishly. However the first image that came to his mind was (y/n). "Remember Fuyu-chan from the shift in the morning? I like her the most. Actually I do kind of like Suzuki-San more, but she's older than me. Although I don't mind the age difference." Tanaka went on. Tanaka was quite handsome, he had light brown eyes and black hair. He was slightly shorter than Makoto. Makoto was startled by his phone ringing.
"Sorry! I thought I put it on silent before I got here."
Makoto looked at the name and it was (y/n)... He started to hesitate and blush slightly.
"Oh Tachibana, is that a girl?" Tanaka said looking at his phone.
"Uh yeah, but she's just my roo-... friend from school."

Hi Makoto, I'm coming over to your work to give you lunch. Don't be surprised! Seeya~

"TACHIBANA, so you lied! Who is this girl?!" Tanaka said surprised.
"Well-" makoto was about to explain but a guest needed assistance.
After a few minutes (y/n) walked into the hotel with a bag in her hand.
"Ah (y/n)! Welcome." Makoto said before a small bow.
"Makoto, so this is where you work. It's a nice place. And your uniforms look quite comfortable. I-I have brought you this..." you set the bag on the counter and pulled out a sports drink and a homemade sandwich.
"Ooo, Tachibana you're so lucky to have a caring girlfriend." Tanaka said suddenly.
You looked at Tanaka with shock.
"You are mistaken! I am his buddy and classmate! And we live-" you were cut off by Makoto.
"Tanaka she is my good friend, I'm going to take a break I'll be back in fifteen." Makoto said smiling.
"Let's go outside (y/n)"
You followed behind him and took one last look at Tanaka he gave you a small smile before turning his attention to a guest walking by.

"Thank you for this, I forgot to eat today since I was in a hurry."
You smiled and nodded.
"I'm glad I have a six sense, so now you won't be as hungry anymore! Hey, do you think we should be telling anyone that we live together? Because I think they might get the wrong idea... I just thought about that now honestly."
Makoto took a sip of his drink.
"Probably not, I guess only if they ask?" He said.
"Okay, well I should let you get back to work. I'm going to go karaoke with my friend!" You said with your hands in the air.
"Oh really? Well I shouldn't keep you away from your friend either (y/n)! Have fun okay!" Makoto said smiling.
Your phone started to vibrate and the caller ID said Yuta.
"Hello?"
"Hey! (Y/n)-chan are you ready? I've got everyone together already."
"Yes, I'll meet you in 20 minutes, I still have to change."
You waved to Makoto as you were walking away. Makoto noticed that the voice on the phone was male. This didn't bother him at first. He convinced himself that it didn't bother him. And that he wasn't just jealous he couldn't go out and have fun tonight.

It is now 2 in the morning and Makoto just got off work. He took a shower and later in his room. One thing raced through his mind.

"She's not back yet..."