Chapter Three

*Fast Forward to Lunch*

Within the last three classes I had made some new friends! Thank God!

First friend I made was Alexis. I learned a little bit about her, first that she was dating the school badass, Derek. She's really into the whole Pinterest DIY stuff, which she invited me to do with her sometime, sounds fun!

Next I met in my Physical Edu class, Sydney...Quinn? I think that's how you say it. She was also in a relationship, but with a freshman in college, all I learned about him was that his name was Daryl and he was a boss with a cross bow, Nice!

And last person I met in my study hall was Abbey, she gave off that "I don't care" vibe but I'm pretty sure it would wear off eventually. She and her boyfriend, Niall, were both in my study hall actually, he's such a sweet heart! He adores her, so cute.

But it was lunchtime now, I sat in the center of the cafeteria table with Sydney and Alexis and a couple of other friends they had introduced me to.

Eventually after poking at my sandwich for a few minuets Sydney leaned towards my ear whispering "Do you know that guy over there? He keeps sending glances over here." I looked up, she had a grin gesturing me to turn and see for myself. After a couple seconds of preparing myself I turned to see who she was talking about,

oh. It was just Dan. He sat near the center of the table with his posse, still looking at me. I grinned, snapping him out of his looking, then causing him to smile back, chuckling and looking down.

"Yeah I know him, I met him this morning in the hallway, he seems nice."

Sydney gave me the bullshit look.

"What?" Causing me to be a little self conscious

"He wasn't looking at you like you might've thought, that was a 'mmmm yeah girl' look." Instantly making me burst into laughter.

"Hahaha what?! Are you serious? Nooo"

She just kept looking at me in disbelief, thinking I was joking.

My face grew more in shock like hers

"Ohhhhh." No....no no no no I was just his tutor, nothing else! Oh yeah... I guess it would be a good idea to tell her I'm tutoring him, hm.

"I'm also uh... I'm kinda also...eh... tutoring him?" Her face dropped totally thinking I was bullshitting her. All that came out was several "Na-uh!" 's

She suddenly threw a piece of paper at me with her number on it, telling me to call her exactly after our (as she called it) "tutor-date" yeah right.

So Much "Drama", and it's Only the First Day of School.

Great.