The Weekend

"Ayo jazz! Wake up wake up! " mari said while bangin' on my window. I hope out of bed and unlock the window and mari jumped in.
"Why you ain't dress? " said mari
"I was still sleep bruh. "
"Well now you up get dress and meet me outside in 10mins."
"Aite bet. "
Mari went back out the window and I locked it back. I got in the shower and then put on my clothes. I had all the name brand stuff and every pair of Jordan's that just dropped. I grab number bookbag and I started walking into the kitchen and smelled moms cooking.
"Good morning mami. " I said with the biggest smile on my face.
"Morning sweetie. "
"This all smell so good but I'm running A little late so I gotta bounce. "
"Well ok have a great day at school. "
"Oh I will. " I said while shutting the door behind me.
I stepped outside and mari said
"Took you long enough. "
"My fault but wassup. " we started walking. Mari pulled out a blunt and fired it up. By the time we got to the bus stop we high as hell so mari put it out.
While waiting on bus. Me and mari are geeking like hell. The bus came, got on bus, and went to school. Thank God it was a Friday.
After school mari and I dropped out stuff at home and agreed that we gon' stay out all night.