House Party.

Mari told negros this dude at my school name tyrone. Tyrone is the most trap nigga through out the whole school. Everybody know the kid.
Later that night me and mari rolled up at this crib and it was already packed.  This bestfriend Ben was standing at the door. We "yo wasgud! " Ben shouts
"Wassup bruh. " mari replied
"Just chillin'."
"True enough and who this lil thug? " we laugh
"Wassup I'm jazz. " I said
"Wassup but look everybody in their turnt y'all go 'head in."
We walked in and Ben was right. Girls kissing girls, their bottles beening passed around, blunts too. The music blasting loud .
"I'm bout to go to tay you just have fun. " mari said.
"Aite. "
I started walking around the house and see this girl on her phone standing in a corner. Should I go talk to her or nahh?  Forget it ..SO I walked up to her and said
"Excuse me but can you tell me your name?"
"Why?" She said
"Just wanna know your name. "
She took a deep breathe and look me in my eyes..
"it's mekayla. "
"Well mekayla --" I got thrown off because Ben at the front door shouts
"12! The 12 just pulled up! " everybody started running. I said "mekayla I hope to see you again soon. " with a smirk .
Then mari found me.
"Yo let's go! Bruhh come on. " we started walking and I look at mekayla one more time and smiled. I smiled back hard as hell.  Mari and I ran to the kitchen and out the door. we jumped over some neighbors fences and we was out. 
We got to our neighborhood and stopped cause we was out if breathe.
"That shit was crazy as hell. " Mari said.
"Heck yea."
"Well I'm going home mann I need some sleep. " I laughed and said alright.
I tried to go through my window but it was locked, which means moms had to be up. Damn just what I needed. I make my way to the front door and moms was standing right there.
"Where the hell have you been!? "
"Mom chill out I was with mari. "
"Ripping and running through the night. "
"We just walked around. "
"You can walk your ass right in the house. " I was walking to my room and all you hear is her still talking but I just layed on my bed and went to sleep.