Chapter 26 Trying to Stay Hidden

Maddie's *POV*
I ran out into the woods with Jake and Heather by my side. We Kept running deeper and deeper into the woods until we found a hiding place. We found a tall tree overlooking a valley. We started to climb into the tree. I was up about 10 ft when I fell. I couldn't pay attention to climbing when all I could think about was getting home and trying to escape the clutches of this place. I got up painfully from the ground and started to climb the tree once more. This time making it to about 15 feet before plummeting down to the ground. This time it hurt more.
"Maddie's!" Jake yelled. "Are you Okay?"
"Yeah I am fine." I replied hoping to make him overlook that I was in a lot of pain.
I stood up and started to climb the tree again. I kept looking up to see Heather and Jake up at the top of the tree. I kept Climbing until I heard them screaming.
"HEATHER I WILL GET YOU."
I started to climb faster up the tree. Making it to the top just in time.
"That was close Maddie." Jake whispered to me.
"I will find you Heather. You and your little friends. And when I do you will pay for what you did !" Faoli screamed.
----------------------------------------
-Thank you for reading.
--I know O haven't updated in a long time I have just been really busy with Dance.
-Thank you all so much for 100 votes.
-New Chapters Coming Soon
-Ella