Chapter 28: Family Comes First

Oh no I thought to myself.  Am I going to die here. Will my life be over. Will I never get to live my life.

       Faoli started to climb the tree getting closer and closer by the second. I knew that we would either be put to death or back to the torture chambers hidden deep inside the house.  It was taking him a long time to get up there so I decided to peak my head over the branch I was sitting on.  The tree was about 12 feat off the ground so it wasn't to big. He was there but he wasn't really there. He was dead, draped over a branch. With blood dripping out of his mouth.
"Faoli!" Heather yelled descending down the tree.

"What happened to him?" I asked with no hesitation.
"He was shot." Ben Replied from the bottom of the tree."  I didn't want him to hurt you. He wanted to kill you . He wanted to kill me. I just can't have him kill 3 innocent people."  He looked down at the ground and looked up. 
   Heather started to cry. She climbed down The tree, and sprinted straight into Ben's arms.  Ben Smiled. 

    I knew Ben was happy. He was happy he finally did something good in his life. 

"I feel good," he said "I feel as if I did something good."

Heather looked at him and replied "You did." 

     We all made our way down the tree. We knew we would finally get to go home.  Me and Jake looked at each other. We were happy for them.  They could finally be a family. Even after the deaths of all the other family members. They had each other. 

Jake looked at me again, but this time with fear on his face. 

He Screamed.... 

-------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry I had to leave a cliff hanger. It makes you want to stay tuned for the next chapter

-Thank You Guys SOOOO much for 2,000 views. I coudn't have done it with out you. 

-New updates coming out soon

      -Ella