World War V

Dear Diary,

The year is 2067. On the 4th of May, the world made a change for the worse. Russia and China has been quarrelling over a new law, which was restricting the ability to research nuclear experimentation on humans to become super soldiers. 

Unknown to the rest of the world, North Korea was secretly creating and discovering ways to create a fast healing, self-degenerating being who would take the appearance of a human being, yet, it would be nothing of the sort. They succeeded.

Then, on the faithful day, the world changed as North Korea launched missiles into the air, destroying any country in its wake.

They destroyed everything. The nukes had, what is now known as ‘Vitamin V’, which had been North Korea’s experiment; the liquefied version of their super soldiers.

Stupid/fucking/bloody/ Korea.

Have you ever seen those vampire moves? Like Underworld and Day walkers? That is what these mutants are like. They have all the traits of a vampire like incredible hearing and sight, they are faster than any bullet, thought they still look like humans, they are defiantly not.

They have set up their own towns, politics and schools. They believe that we humans are no longer the rightful race that should be on this planet. Hunting us like dog, slaughter us like pigs and drinking our blood like wine. Now we are forced into bunkers that are under the ground and can only come out during the day like rats to get our food.

That is my life.

That is what I have known for the past two years.

This is World War V.