0.10 Stuck in the Snow

Harmony hated the cold. She hated that the Rebel Base was on Hoth. That was why she was leaving with Han and Chewbacca. She didn't have anything against the Rebels but it was four years they been with them. It was time to repay their debt to Jabba which they were originally suppose to do before the Battle of the Death Star. Her long hair was tied back as she helped Chewbacca with the Falcon. She learned a few things from him but not enough as him and Han. Her heavy coat was bothering her. It kept getting in her face as she handled fixing the ship.

"Harmony!"

"Chewie!"

She took the hood away from her face while she looked down to see who it was. Standing below them, was Han. His coat was decorated with the snow she despised. Sparks flew from Chewbacca's tool.

"Harmony, will you get the big oaf?" He screamed to his sister.

Harmony banged her glove against Chewbacca. The Wookiee flicked his goggles off and both faced Han. Chewbacca growled, telling Han he had his attention and something else.

"All right!" Han responded "Don't lose your temper!"

Han continued as he walked away from the ship, "I'll come right back and give you a hand!"

Harmony looked over at Chewbacca, "Hey! I'm helping!"

Chewbacca gave a roar in response.

Harmony took offense, "I know, I'm not as good as Han but at least I'm doing something!"

The beast barked back. Harmony rolled her eyes while she pulled the hood back on. She tried to help but then decided that Chewbacca would benefit if she didn't work on her brother's prize possession. Harmony put down her tool down and dangled her feet off the ship. She looked at all the snow around them. After a few minutes of staring off into the distance, Han interrupted her sight seeing trip, "Don't just sit there, sis! You and Chewie come down!"

As climbed down later, Chewbacca followed with the tool box in one of his paws. Harmony leaned against the ship as Han and Chewbacca kneeled down, fixing things below the ship. She crossed her arms. Her brother looked up at her, "Hey, why don't you give us a hand?"

Harmony stopped leaning against the ship. She stood up straight as she replied, "Chewbacca doesn't think I'm helpful."

Chewbacca barked back, defending himself.

Han looked over at Chewbacca, "I know she isn't good at repairing-"

"Thanks Han," she interrupted, "So kind."

"But we need all the help we can get right now," he finished his sentence.

Han went back to his job for a moment before looking back to what Chewbacca was doing. He ran over and yelled, "Why did you take this apart now?"

"I'm trying to get us out of here, and you pull both-"

"Excuse me, sir?"

Harmony glanced forward to find R2D2 driving towards them with C3PO, walking by his side. Han didn't notice while he still was shouting at Chewbacca, "Put them back together now!"

"Might I have a word with you please?" C3PO spoke.

Han still yelled at Chewbacca. Harmony took notice and smacked Han's thick coat to get his attention. He turned to his sister, "What?"

She pointed to 3PO, "The Can wants to talk to you."

Han looked over at the droid, "What do you want?"