1.02 Jedi Training

1.02 Jedi Training

Harmony woke up to find herself on the ground. She stood up and looked around at her surroundings. Trees were around her. She was in a forest. This wasn't Dagobah. There was no sight of Luke, R2 or Yoda.

"Where the hell am I?" She asked the air. Harmony took more steps. She cracked a fallen branch. Harmony didn't recognize this system. She looked at the sky. It was light blue. It was peaceful. She knew that it wasn't going to stay that way. They were in the middle of war. There were no breaks. Harmony knew that. She learned that from the years she spent with the rebellion. She just needed to find Luke or another living thing. Harmony walked straight, crunching the leaves against her feet. Questions swirled through her head. How did she get here? Did Luke get the ship out of the filth that was Dagobah? Was she dead? She didn't really want to think of the last question that much. She just wanted to find someone. Someone to answer her question. It was just her and the silence and it haunted her. She hated silence. Harmony would like to banter with someone. She just wanted to hear someone else's voice or any noises. Harmony glanced at one of the trees. A branch was chopped off. There was a burnt mark there. Her questions were answers but she didn't like them. Her speed picked up. She ran. Harmony knew she had to run. She couldn't slow down. Her heart was racing with her and both were neck to neck. Harmony glanced back behind her to see if he was following her. He was nowhere in sight but she knew that Darth Vader was somewhere, trying to find her and kill her. She breathed heavily at the same beat of her heart. More questions were in her head but she had to focus on one thing.

Running.

Harmony ran straight into bushes. Suddenly she wasn't in the forest anymore. She was in a valley, filled with flowers and in the middle of it was her brother. Han was laying down, hidden by flowers. She gave a sigh of relief. He was probably sleeping.

"Han! Thank you!" She ran up to him.

But then she stopped and saw what she didn't want to see. There was Han, his eyes wide. Air didn't come out of his mouth.

"Han?" She asked to his body.

Harmony then saw a burnt mark and a hole under his heart.

He was dead. She kneeled beside him. Harmony pounded on his stomach, screaming. She knew it wouldn't hurt him.

"Han!" She repeated her shouts.

Harmony looked out the sky. She cried. Harmony never cried before but she knew the first time would be her brother's death. Then her name was being shouted. It wasn't her saying her own. It sounded like Luke's. She closed her eyes. When she opened them, she was back on Dagobah and right in front of her was Luke. She still shouted her brother's name.

"Harmony..Shh! It's okay!" He wrapped his arms around her, comforting her.

She cried into his shirt. Harmony still was scared from the dream and her words were still just her brother's. The screams continued. Luke's arms tighten around her.

"I'm not going to let anything happen to Han," he whispered into her ear.

That was when her screams were silenced. He let go off her. She fell back to her sleeping bag. He kneeled next to her.

"And I'm not going to let anything happen to you," he cracked a smile, "I'm right here. No one is going to hurt you."

She smiled back, "Thank you, Luke."

Harmony closed her eyes. She didn't get to see though, Luke looking at her before he fell back to sleep. She didn't stay in the darkness for long. Another dream greeted her but this time it was happy, a memory. It was when she was ten and Han was twenty. He was giving her shooting practice.