Ch 4

Ruby's POV

My eyes widen at the sight, I let out a loud scream and untangle myself from my covers who thought it would be nice to trap me.

Is this what Arachne felt like when she was put inside the finger trap. I shudder at the thought of spiders. When i was born Athena said she saw something in me, i don't know what it was but, she blessed me.

Before my mom could wake up to hold me for the first time Athena branded me with a mark. She told my father that as I grew so would the mark.  It started off as a small seed and as I aged it grew and grew until it is what it looks like today, a tree.

Well before you say, 'wow Ruby, how come no one noticed that mark.' Well my dad used the mist to hide it saying that it won't show until I know my true origin.

As in me being a demigod.  Cool right.  The bad thing is that what it "evolves" it burns a lot.  As in someone is branding me with an iron.

Where were we, oh ya?

"Ahhhhhh," I scream out as I untangle myself and run outside creaming bloody murder. In a matter of minuets the whole camp is out of their cabins with weapons looking out for danger.  Since it's still early in the morning everyone is still in his or her jammies, or there underwear.

"Ruby," Annabeth screams, "What happened, are you ok, where's the dander."  I look up to her with tears streaming down my face.  The seven crowd around me along with everyone else.  "It's a miracle," I whisper. I can see the confused looks in everyone's eyes.

"What is," Calypso says as she stands next to Leo. Who looks like he is lost, whether it was from the lipstick stain on his lips or from my screaming.

"I think Nico got laid, isn't that a miracle, the gods must have heard my prayers."  Everyone looks at me, groans and starts walking away.

"I was having a nice dream about cereal," a kid of Demeter says as he passes by.  "I heard you Greenberg," I shout after him. (Drachmas to whomever figures out what that was from.)

____________________Line break brought to you by a Moose, Squirrel, and a Baby In A Trench coat_________________

After my long goodbyes to everyone I am sitting in my first-class seat back to mystic falls.  Thank the gods Zeus and I are on good terms.  I am listening to Three Days Grace their voices drowning out everything else. I soon find myself falling asleep.

__________________________________________________________

ι waѕ rυnnιng мy ғeeт padded тнe groυnd lιgнтly."coмe oυт coмe oυт wнere ever yoυ are," ѕayѕ a мale voιce. ι тυrn мy нead вacĸ тo looĸ вeнιnd мe and ι ѕee noтнιng. тнen ι вυмped ιnтo a wall, waιт ι looĸoυт and ѕee a ғace.

"ғoυnd yoυ,love" нe ѕayѕ. нιѕ ғace тнen prodυceѕ veιnѕ aroυnd тнe eyeѕ. нe looĸѕ like a demon. тнen нe lowerѕ нιѕ ғace and starts shaking me. 'Miss, miss, wake up.'

"Wha-," I groadly say as I open my eyes.  There is see a flight attendant leaning over me. "Miss, we have arrived," I bolt up. I thank her grab my luggage from over head and notice that I'm the only passenger left.  I quickly exist and go though all the checkpoints.

With my luggage in one hand I head over to the area where the families are waiting. I stand there looking around for a blonde.

A hand sudenly touches my shoulder, I turn around abruptly.  "Ruby," a soft voice questions out softly?  "Care-Bear," I smile at her tears pool in both of our eyes as we jump into each other's are crying softy.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Hay you guys I am going to start updating sooner.

Special thanks to my lovely vartineh to for being there every single step of the way.  I hope you all enjoy. And slap that like button with your forehead. (Drachmas to whomever figures out what that is from!)