♥ Chapter 4 ♥

Jacob

~~~~~~~~~~~

2:59 in the morning and am still trying to figure out why am not sleep yet. I should be sleep not to mention I have school in the morning and a test in Ms.Smith class. All I had on my mind was that test and that girl that live across the street from me. She had a heartless face but a great body. The way she look at me had me gone. To be honest I don't Even know the girl, so am not catching feels.The only thing i could get my mind off of thoughts two thing was music.

Music is my let go from the world. If i didn't have music on my side I honestly don't no were i would be. The way i look at music is like art. The artist take time making the beat then the vocals and lyrics. Then it turns into a beautiful peace of work.

Well I guess am just gonna listen to some classical music until i dozed off.

Keyair

~~~~~~~~~

Its about to be Monday. My first day of school (ughhh). Am going miss my old school, teachers, house, and everything about Miami. It's 4:30 and I could sleep. I deiced to video call my home girl Asia up to see what's up with her.

Asia is my main chick. I tell her everything. She one of thoughts friends who go your back on any and everything. We been friends from elementary, middle, and now how school.

*Bling Bling Bling*  *Bling Bling Bling*

Whats up fool.

Hi Asia, I miss you boo.

I miss you too how you linking the new place.

Its straight, but I miss the sunny weather and the beach at Miami.

You'll be fine, but girl how's the boy's were you stay.

Is a couple of cutie that live close to me.

oh but am hella sleep call your back when i have free time.

OK am pretty sleepy my self night love.

Night key key