Der Se Hua Magar ❤

||You Were Everything To Me||

Chapter-28

"Aaahhhh"Meghna shrieked from the kitchen.

Arjun and Harsh panicked after her shriek sound and ran to her.

"Ki hoya?"Harsh asked reaching her and Arjun was behind Harsh.

"O main sabji kat di c. Chaku lag gya( vo main sabji kaat rahi the. Chaku lag gya)"She said showing her index finger to Harsh.

"Haye rabba. Ene laparwah kyun o tuc apne baare( hey bhagwan. Itne laparwah kyun ho aap apne baare)"Harsh said dragging her to basin to wash her finger and then to the living room to dress her wound.

All this while Arjun was looking at them with a faint smile on his lips and some memories from past played in front of his eyes.

"Arjun bring first aid box fast" Harsh said in a worried tone.

"Papa. Sab theek ae. Tension na lo. Kuch ni hoya"Arjun tried to pacify his father.

"Oh tu ja na. Mainu na smjha"Harsh said angrily.

He saw how Harsh was panicking. It was a mere cut and he was overreacting. But then smiled at his parents love. They were so much in love after so many years also.

Then his mind drifted to the day when he and Kudrat were at lake and she panicked in the same way Harsh was panicking now.

"Arjun"Harsh again called him from the living room.

"Aagya"Arjun said and handed first box to Harsh.

Harsh carefully dressed Meghna's wound and Meghna was looking at him silently from the moment she came outside the kitchen with him.

Arjun chuckled looking at his parents. They were looking like some teenage couple who are madly in love with each other.

Then Arjun's eyes shifted to Meghna's eyes and he witnessed something.

The emotions his mother's eyes were holding for Harsh were similar to the emotions he once witnessed in someone else's eyes.

He closed his eyes and Kudrat's face flashed. He immediately opened his eyes.

"No"He said to himself.

"Ki no?"Harsh asked looking at him.

"Kuch ni."Arjun said.

"Dhyan naal karya kro kaam(Dhyan se kia karo kaam)"Harsh said to Meghna.

"Dhyan naal e kardi c(Dhyan se e kar rahi the)"Meghna said defending herself.

"Chalo. Aaj dinner main bnaunda( chalo aaj dinner main bnaunga)"Harsh smiled at Meghna and they both went to kitchen to prepare dinner.

And there Arjun was rooted to his place. He was not able to comprehend anything.

He never saw the emotions which Kudrat's eyes held for him in Jasmine's eyes.

He and Jasmine broke up yesterday only and he was not missing her. Not even a pinch. Neither he tried to manofy her or contact her.

And on the other hand, Kudrat was here only but the thought of her leaving him alone here in Chandigarh was already making him feel sad and angry.

"Aaahhh..This is getting bad. I need to solve this confusion. ASAP" Arjun said to himself and drowned himself in questionare with his own confusions and thoughts.
**********
Arjun was pacing at terrace and his head sandwiched in between his hands.

"Ae ho ki rea ae? Edaan taan main pagal ho jaana ae(ye ho kya raha hai. Aise toh main pagal ho jaaunga)"Arjun said with his clenched jaw.

He didn't call Kudrat after coming home. He wanted to talk to her in person. Not through phone. He wanted her to tell him everything while looking into his eyes.

He was not able to decipher what he was feeling. May be he knew but then he was not able to imbibe this thing into his mind.  How it could be possible ?

Kudrat said tmshe never wanted to fall in love then how ? Arjun never gave her such hint or signal. It was only friendship from his side.

Friendship. Only friendship. He questioned himself. If it was mere friendship then why he was feeling this weird kind of thing. Why it was paining when Kudrat was leaving ? Why it felt good after kissing her even if it was in the flow of the moment ?

Why her embrace always felt warm and soothing like a mother's embrace unlike Jasmine!!?

He fetched his phone from side wall and opened google.

Nowadays, Google is a answer to all queries. But yes it can't find your lost socks or clothes

"Signs that someone ....."Arjun typed in the search bar then halted for a second.

"Love. Aah ki likh rea main. Kudrat love"He asked himself but heart never listen to anyone. He typed SIGNS THAT SOMEONE LOVES YOU and pressed search button.

And there were numerous links with the desired result. He opened them one by one and read them. It felt very silly to do this but then this was the only option he was left with.

All the results he went through left him in horror.

"1. You will share your everything with that person. Every piece of information about yourself. And he/she will listen to everything silently.

2. He/She is the first one you ran to when you are sad.

3. He/she has the capability to make you smile in every situation.

4. He/She will take care of you like a father/mother.

5. For him/her your happiness is the most important thing in this world.

6. While reading above 6 points, one person was in your mind all the time.

Congrats, you have someone who love you. Very much" one of the result said.

All this while one person was in his mind and he was in state of shock.

That person was not Jasmine, but Kudrat.

He felt some tingling sensation in his stomach which he never felt earlier. Not when he was with Jasmine.

Then what power Kudrat possessed to effect him ? Why was she on his mind all the time after that kiss happened ? Why he felt jealous whenever Kudrat used to talk sweetly over the phone to some boy of her class ?  Why he was already feeling alone when Kudrat was still in the city ?

Arjun was lost in his thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"Ki ho rea ae puttar ji?"Harsh asked him smiling.

"Kuch v toh ni"Arjun said not looking into Harsh's eyes. He felt like someone caught him red handed.

"Smoke karda c?(smoke kar raha tha?)"Harsh asked him winking.

"Papa"Arjun gave Harsh an irritating look.

"Te hor ki..Nazran taan edan e luko rea ae(aur kya...aankhein toh aise hi chupa raha hai)"Harsh patted his cheek giving him a naughty smirk.

Harsh was a cool father who wanted his son to share his every problem , his ciggartte, his drink with him.

*****

"Kudrat"her mother called her.

"Hanji mummy. Ho gayi packing. Tickets v confirm ne. Tuc tension na lo"Kudrat told her mother and hugged her tightly.

"Kuch chut taan ni gya? Othe jaa ke na kahin ke ae reh gya oh reh gya( kuch chut toh nahin gya? Wahan jaake na phone kario ke ye reh gya vo reh gya)"her mother said while preparing dinner.

"Choot ta kuch gya hi hai ethe mummy( choot toh kuch gya hi hai yahan mummy)"Kudrat smiled sadly.

"Ki? Rakh pher ohnu je pta ae ke chut rea ae( kya? Rakh pher usko agar pta hai ke chut raha hai)"her mother said.

"Kaash main kar sakdi "Kudrat's mind drifted to that part of her which she was leaving behind.

"Ptani ki ki bola jaandi ae. Bhookh ne tera dimag khrab karta. Chal aa. Roti kha( ptani kya kya bol rahi hai. Bhukh ne tera dimag khraab kar dia hai. Chal aa khana kha)"Her mother said and made Kudrat sit on table and served her food.

Kudrat gulped it down silently. She was leaving a part of herself behind. But its now or never.

She was in love and there was no turning back but she can't ruin her father's only dream because of this. Her father was her first love.
*****
"Hmmmm...Ta eh gal ae"Harsh said after listening to Arjun.

Arjun told Harsh everything about his point of view to the situation minus the kiss. He can never ever share this piece of information with his father.

"Hanji. Dusso hun ki kran ? Mainu kuch smjh ni aa rea ae!!!( btaao kya karun ? Mujhe kuch samajh mein nahin aa raha hai!)"Arjun said rubbing his forhead with his right hand.

"Do you love her? "Harsh asked him looking at him.

Arjun snapped his eyes lashes up and looked at Harsh in shock.

"Love ? Me ? Kudrat? Papa, I said I think Kudrat loves me. Mere waali gal kitho aa gayi?( mere waali baat kahan se aa gayi?)"Arjun asked.

"Main jo puch rea aan..Ohda jawaab de( main jo puch raha hu. Uska jawab de)"Harsh said in a strict tone.

"I don't know"Arjun said like a 5 year old child and lowered his eyes.

"Kamal hi hoge waise teri. Main teri mummy nu pure college de saamne propose karya c. Te mere putt nu taan eh e ni pta ke ohna nu pyar hai v ya nahin ( kamal hi hoge waise ter. Maine teri mummy ko pure college ke saamne propose kra tha. Aur mere bete ko toh ye hi nahin pta ke use pyar hai bhi ya nahin)"Harsh said and rolled his eyes.

"Jadon Jasmine c mere naal. Odon taan edan da kade ni kuch feel hoya jo hun ho rea ae. Mainu ki pta hun ( jab Jasmine the mere saath. Tab toh aise kuch nahin feel hua tha jo ab ho raha hai)"Arjun said while making weird kind of patterns on the  wall with a pebble.

"Kis tarah da?"Harsh asked.

Arjun sighed. And he knew it was time. Time to share that information which he didn't want to share. But this was the only solution he had. Only his father can help him now.

He was already very tired because of running away from Kudrat's thoughts. It is the time that either he should accept the fact or leave all the things.

But he wanted to hold on. Thinking about Kudrat gave him relief. And in all these days , he realized this thing.

Gaining all the courage he said,"Me and Kudrat shared a kiss and Everything changed".

To Be Continued...❤