#17

WHEN YOU GET HURT/ GET SAD BECAUSE OF HIM/HER

ummm yeah.. that happened alot xDDD

Either jealousy or fights.

FYI...I get EASILY jealous. He ALWAYS (almost) makes me jealous (__ __  )*hopes he doesnt read this book....*

Also when

when he talks to girls that has to do with his past.

Wait read this! When I tease him, he starts to ignore me. And kept on sending me the emoji ( in the multimedia) that says "*rolls eyes*". But in the end.. he is just kidding me.-___-

T^T

THERE WAS A TIME WHEN I THOUGHT HE WAS ANGRY or something because I was stubborn that time when we were playing. I didnt bother saying sorry that time SINCE I WAS STUBBORN PLUS HE ALSO DID A MISTAKE. So i logged out....

But after few minutes i wanted to say sorrry already so i asked my cousin to tell him im sorry..

you ask me why i say sorry to him instead?

Cuz I just feel like an idiot saying sorry "-" T-T

So yep I asked my cousin to talk to him that im saying sorry... (yah i really am an idiot and didnt say it directly to his errr.... messenger...) Cuz my cousin and my crush are friends (since my cousin wanna meet my crush)

Then my cousin told me that He was just joking that he is angry (nag tatampo is the right term but idk what is the english word for that) and said sorry.

Then after my cousin said that. He immediately messaged me.

He said " sharm."

"I was just joking"

"Me and ______planned it.."(another player of growtopia.. She was there when we were starting to somehow argue eh😂😂)

"Sorry"

Then I replied with

"That JOKE wasnt funny"

Yah i know. Harsh but I was so sad :( and annoyed =_=....

He replied with

"Sorry"

Then i said

"Ok fine.. I forgive you"

But I wasnt COMPLETELY forgiving him that time since Iam still sad.

He said "So wanna play Growtopia? :)"

I was just tired and wanna read wattpad so i said. " no thanks"

HIM: "ehh ok"

ME: sorry

-then we talk a little-

HIM: for the last time, wanna play growtopia?

(Yeah he seriously kept on saying that /fp)

Me: no xD

HIM: ok then

So there❤️

QUESTION: how did your crush make you sad?