Jade Chp. 1

It's finally happening! My name is Jade, and I'm finally leaving to go to a public school! Plus, even better, with my brother and all his friends! My smile widens as I see John's house, the car stops in front of it.

"We're here, John is excited to see you." Dad Egbert had drove out to get me from the airport while John cleaned his room. I suspect there wasn't a lot if that happening, but I'm just excited to finally see him in person.

I take my big suitcase out of the car, and turn to the Egbert's house. I can't believe I'm going to live there! I can't believe I get to go to school with other kids like me!

I walk up to the door with my suitcase rolling behind me as Dad Egbert unlocks the door. He opens it, and I see John standing in front of it.

"Jade!"

"John!"

We both run towards each other and begin hugging, so excited that I'm finally here. Dad Egbert tells John to give me a tour and I leave my suitcase in the living room, I'm going to be staying in the study.

"And finally, this is my room!" I look around, it's pretty tidy, I assumed it would be a mess.

"It's awesome!" I look around at the posters on the walls, a magical looking chest, and the computer he used when we would chat.

"I was wondering if you would want to meet my friends today. I know you may-"

"I'd love to!" I almost shoot, cutting off John before he could finish.

"Great! We could meet up at the park at 4, does that sound good? You would have enough time to sort of settle in and all that." John smiles at me, but I'm already grinning, my probably wouldn't be able to get any bigger.

"That'll be perfect! I'm going to go down to the study and change, I wore these yesterday." I inform John then begin walking downstairs. I grab my suitcase and roll into the study that John showed me.

I look through what I have and decide to settle for a tan buttoned skirt and a shirt with an atom design on it, with blue sleeves.

I think about everything. I'm going to go to Sburb high school, with my brother and his friends, and I'll be able to make lots of friends if my own too!

I keep thinking, and before I know if I wake up to an excited John telling me it's 4 already. I fell asleep! Well, it's time to meet his friends!

-small note from me! I hope you like it so far, I'm pretty much just winging it, so I hope it's good. If you have any constructive criticism, please comment! I'll need all the help I can get. I'm planning on posting an update every Saturday, and before that sometimes. Bye for now!-