Jade Chp. 7

"It was great!" I reply excitedly.

"That's cool! What did you guys do?"

I told John all about it in our way to school. The weather was pleasant, a perfect Friday. It made it seem like it was spring, rather than fall, as the weather showed yesterday.

"He's never showed that place to me, weird." John says afterwards.

"It wasn't that much of a secret, private place, maybe that's where he goes to be alone, but he wanted to show me it." I say, although honestly I'm slightly surprised as well. Maybe me and Dave will be great friends! This is perfect!

Two weeks into school and it's going great! It was a rocky start, trying to fit in, but I've got the hang of it. I know where all my classes are, I'm learning lots, having fun, and making friends!

"Earth to Jade!" I see John's hand wave in front of my face.

"Oh, sorry, just thinking." I apologize.

"You had a funny smile on your face, what were you thinking about?" John asks as we start walking again.

"School."

"Speaking of school, we better hurry, we might be late!" John says, and we pick up the pace.

Here's the promised little chapter, just Jade and John, walking to school. I've got plans, planny-plans that will mess with your feels. Anyways, shipping question!

Nepkat

Karezi

Or do you ship Karkat with someone else?