New Friends

JULIANA POV
The next day I had worked up early Juliet was still asleep I had taken a shower and put on a long sleeve grey dress with silver small heals red lip stick and my hair was down just the way I like it.I started to walk down stairs Juliet was still asleep other people were up but they were trying to be quite it really wasn't working I pass by his office people were inside I had to speak to him but it could wait he look busy will down stairs I sat on the sofa I look out of the big glass window to the swing I sat down on yesterday I look at the people rushing to get things done I felt like if I was in the way people start coming down stairs I stand up and quickly run outside I didn't want them to see me I run all the way until I reach the swing I sat on it and look at the lake "Excuse me you do know it's private property" I heard someone say with a ruff italian accent I turnd to see who it was he was tall with dark brown hair that was come to one side "Yeah I'm not stupid" I said turning my head back "Well you got me there" he said standing next to me "Oh Ignacio" he said extending his hand "Juliana" I said giving of a small smile I suddenly here my name being called "Juliana Juliana" it was Juliet she was telling me to come here finally she had woken up I got up and started walking "So are you going to come with me or not" I said looking at Matt he smiled and started walking next to me when we finally got there Juliet was waring for me "It took you long" she said "Well it took you long to get up" she stop smiling and push me inside I had slam into someone so hard that I feel backwards "Juliana did you just fall" I herd Juliet say "No I attack the floor what do you think" the man graved my arms and help me up "Sorry my sister push me" I said looking up at him "It's alright" he was tall with blue eyes and light brown eyes he was also wearing a sute"Umm Juliana" I said extending my hand "Ignacio" he said sacking it. I was sitting next to Juliet like always but this time I could felt eyes looking at me when I look up I saw Ignacio or Matt eyes looking at me and when they knew I saw them they would stop "Juliana and Juliet this is Matt and Ignacio" our father said "Yeah we have already kinda meet" I said pulling my hair behind my ear we both smiled at each other Juliet keep staring at us "Well me and Juliana are going out to the town will be back" I heard Juliet say "Yeah we are" I said looking at our father "Good Matt and Ignacio will go with you" he said "Sure" I said unsteady we drove to the little market's/shops Juliet wanted to go to the bookstore and so did I "Oh hello Ms.Rose and the other Ms.Rose" an old man said hugging me and juliet "Hello Mr . James how is Ms.James" Juliet said "Oh she's great and your mother how is she doing" he said "Oh much better after here we are going to go see her" I said "Oh Juliana and Juliet how are you my darlings oh and Juliana I got you the Shakespeare books you wanted Mcbeth and Romeo and Juliet" Ms.James said "Oh will thank you and how much to we owe you" I said pulling out my little bag "Oh nothing dear your sopping here is great keep doing it I'll go get your book's" she said as she walks to go get them "So you come here a lot" I heard Matt say "Yeah I been coming here since I was a baby me and Juliet like to read books a lot" he smiles at me Ignacio comes next to me as well "Here you go the lady gave th to me to give to you" he said handing me the books "Oh well thank you" I said. After the book store I we start to walk around before we went to the hospital on one of the windows two bicycle were there we went inside "hey how much are the bicycle" I said "$250 each" I gave of a small smile "Thanks" Matt and Ignacio came in "Hey so what happened" Matt says "No forget about it" I said graving his hand "No you know who this two girls are" Mat said graving the other man shirt "Dose girls are the daughter's of Lucky Luciano" Matt said the man quickly became nervous and frightened I didn't know why after Matt did that he gave the bicycle to us me and Juliet got on and rode far away the guys got in the car and started to drive. We went to the hospital to see mother we entered her room she was still in a coma I sat in one side and juliet sat next to me I graved her hand "Hey mom it's me Juliana" I said "Hey mom it's me Juliet" she said "We are with our dad" I said with a small smile we were there for a will until we left Matt and Ignacio were waiting for us we got on our bicycle and left and they got in there car and left. Mr and Juliet went out side again it was getting dark but we didn't car I sat on the swing and she sat on the floor I was reading Mcbeth and Juliet was reading the great gatsby we had to come inside because it was starting to rain we started to eat this time Matt sat next to me and Ignacio did too after we finished we went straight to bed the rain was hitting my window hard it was relaxing I enjoyed the rain so much I thought to my self I slowly started to fall asleep as soon as I knew it I was asleep.