The captured girl

Toms p.o.v

I woke up in the wake of the dawn. The cool breeze chilled my half naked body. I tried to get up but something heavy pulled me down and I crashed down to the ground. When I gained full consciousness, to my surprise there was no one around me. I was bound by heavy iron chains tied to trees to restrict my motion.2 henchmen arrived with an army personnel. Each of them had war harassment inch pointed rope (whip) with them. I prepared my body to embrace pain. I was beaten up like an animal who couldn't say anything but just scream. Every strike on my bare back sent me screaming the name of almighty, asking him for repentance for my sins. The blood that covered my back like a blanket was the price for my salvation. When my body started to give up I started to lose consciousness for the second time in 24 hours.

Just before my eyes shut close like a door the Chinese asked me "what is your plan "with an emotionless expression.
"I don't know" I wearily said before I slept into the darkness uncertain of what's going to happen next.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So much has changed in the past 20 years be it a 4d muhd TV to laser beamed guns but still the standard of a prison remains like it was during the medieval times.

There might be high - tech security systems in the surroundings which I couldn't see.

Just then I noticed a figure, I would rather say a ghostly figure at about 20 m from me in the other corner of the cell.
When I got up, something fell from my army pant. It was a laser and wave detecting spray. The instructions on the bottle read
"Just one spray keeps all dangers away."
As I sprayed the particles in the room a network like a spider's Web appeared in front of me.

Being a natural gymnast, I passed through the network with just some near misses (hundreds of them though).

"Hi" I said while taking a deep sigh and praying to the almighty for helping me out.

When she rose her face, the darkness that filled the room was now filled with pure light. It pained me to see that such a beautiful face was filled with deep ridges from which blood once oozed out like lava from a volcano.

She looked towards me and smiled .that smile was surely brighter than my future if I had any.

"Hello" she said finally breaking the silence that had filled the room for 2 minutes now.

"If I talk more then surely I would be
Minced up before these Chinese ate my meat for dinner (don't be surprised these Chinese can eat anything)."I thought.

So I switched my telepathy machine on. It was situated on the back of my hand just in the size and shape of a hair. I attached an extra one just in case I needed a backup.

I gave that one to the lady sitting next to me. Surprisingly the lady was not surprised by this machine that looked like a strand of hair and she attached it perfectly to the back of her hair.

You might be wondering what happened to the spray. Well it fell into one of those laser booby traps and was blown into smithereens.

My gaze fell upon her shirt. "Nice shirt, it has a unique red shade to it"
I said hoping that she would cheer up after the compliment.

"It's blood" she replied with a weak smile that sent shivers down my spine as I imagined my situation after being tortured by the Chinese.

Hi my dear readers how do you find this chapter. I would like to know what you guys think about this book . One more point to be noticed that  said, told ,ordered , requested are used as reported verbs for telepathy machines in the future, so I would use them instead of thought.guys please do send your love for my book as votes or comments or share because that love is going to motivate me throughout. Guys please do suggest If the following chapters should be written in pov's or second and  third person