return of an autumnal soldier

General yang Yuban, the nameplate of that inhumane monster read.
Our usual routine of torture was bearable, but today it was out of our body's capacity to sustain.
It looked as if our pain was their entertainment for them.
This is what happened...

Torture had no more been effective to us. Today the brigadier general of the Chinese 3rd strike regiment visited the torture camp. He looked towards me and the steely chains attached to me.
"Let's have some fun boys" yang Yuban said with devious smile.

"Give me a w.h.i.p" he ordered .his hands moved as fast as a hurricane that struck the coast of my body and devastated everything in it. When my body couldn't take up any more strikes, he stopped whipping. After a moment's break, a felt a sharp pain in my stomach region, he had stabbed me right into my abdomen. "Has he not stabbed me deep enough, or is it that I have become numb? "I thought as my eyes began to droop and darkness started to envelope me.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ralaba and I talked to each other as suddenly a Chinese soldier came inside our cell .When I looked closely I realized it was Xavier.

"Xavier! You're alive!!"I exclaimed with a smile that seemed to be non - existent for a week now.

"Guess whose back! Back again!!"
Said Xavier

"Come on Xavier don't use that 2010's line, it's so old now" i said with a disgusted face.

"Old is gold my friend "Xavier said leaving a deep smile on my face.

"How did you manage to escape? I saw you being hit by a laser beam. "I asked giving him that confused look.

"The laser beam did hit me but its power got reduced because my caracal pistol was kept there. So it had to penetrate that metallic object first to reach my body. I was knocked down unconscious but when I woke up .I felt 2 Chinese soldiers dragging my body through the jungle. With 2 knockdown fist punches and a couple of terminator kicks both of them fell down like leaves from an autumnal tree. I wore an army dress of one of those soldiers leaving him naked in the jungle. I sneaked in the Chinese camp as captain chai thang.so let's escape I have the key and Chinese weapons with me. Let's just get out of this place. "Xavier explained.

Hi guys another chapter of pliw and I hope you guys are loving this book. Don't forget to vomment .
-suramy