Chapter 6

SHANE

I was going to find that mutt Jacob. He was going to pay. But first I had to find Cynthia to tell her what had happened. I walked out of the office door which Daisy had left open. I sniffed the air and the faint scent washed up my nose. My wolf howled with joy and my legs took me on the path to finding Cynthia. I got to the living room. Her scent was really strong here. I looked around and spotted a little girl. Her name was Angelika. She was one of the prettiest pups I had seen. She had blonde hair and she was very kind. I bent down to her and she looked at me with awe.

"Hey sweetie have you seen Luna Cynthia?" I asked her. She nodded her head and pointed in the direction of the forest. I thanked her and started towards the forest. Her scent was getting stronger. I ran towards the forest I could here her faintly. She was running. I ran faster and faster until I came to a hollowed tree. I could here sniffling and my heart ached as I realised it was Cynthia. I looked into the hole in the tree. she was sat there. Her face splodgy and red. She had tears running down her face. I coughed and she turned to look at me. If looks could kill I would be dead already. My wolf wondered what was wrong with our mate. I tried to hook my hand with hers but she pulled away. I was hurt but I didn't let her know that.

"Cynthia?" I broke. She just ignored me and got out of the hole. I grabbed her arm but she pushed me back. I stumbled and fell over a root in the ground. Damn that girl was strong. She was storming away from me. Standing up, I brushed my jeans and ran after her. I reached her within seconds and pulled her to face me. Tears were streaming down her face. I tried to hug her but she pulled away and then I broke. Why was she so difficult. Her eyes. Her beautiful eyes showed her pain and I didnt know why. Running after her I noticed an unfamiliar voice chanting the same words over and over in my head : Leave her bring her back to me, Leave her bring back my child. The words swirled around and no matter how many times I tried to put up my block the voice still managed to cut through and it was driving my wolf crazy. Cynthia was driving my wolf crazy and I didn't know what to do.

When I reached the pack house everyone was staring at me. They look disgusted and confused. What was wrong with them? Walking into the kitchen I saw Daisy. She grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the crowd and to the hallway near my office.

"Shane do you have your wall up?" She asked concern etched in her voice. I nodded.

"Take it down and concentrate on your mates thoughts. My guess is that she doesnt know how to control her mind link." She stated bluntly. I took down my mind block and voices filled my head. I could hear my mates voice ever so slightly. I concentrated on it and I could feel tears start to form in my eyes.

Why did I even come here. He is a cheat. A dirty little cheat and to kiss me and then not tell me that he was dating his flipping best friend. I hate my life and I am never going to forgive him.

I put up my mental wall and let a single tear roll down my cheek. How could she think I would do that. I love her. My wolf was beyond control and I felt his anger rolling off me and engulfing me. Sniffing the air I caught her scent. I lost control and took off towards her. As I neared my room her scent got stronger. I barged through the door to see her ripping up my clothes and throwing things around. Her head turned towards me and she charged like a bull towards me. She started to punch me in the chest. Really hard with every punch she seemed to get sadder and started to crumble.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME. I LOVE YOU AND YOU HAVE HURT ME. I HATE YOU I HATE YOU." She screamed before collapsing into a wave of tears. I wrapped my hands around her and hugged her. She tried to push me away but my grip around her tightened. Kissing her forehead and whispered "I would never cheat on you princess. Daisy got rejected. I was comforting her." Her sobs echoed from my chest. She looked up at me. Her hair was stuck to her face and her face was full of tears but I thought she was even prettier. She kissed my cheek as if reading my mind and we fell into silence sitting in each others arms.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey guys I know I haven't updated in a while. I just forgot to upload to be honest. sorry guys hope your not mad and give me some ideas please. Would love to hear from you.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Guyssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx