chapter 2

The story begins here, there once lived a girl who's name was Rose, Rose lived in Mississippi with her mother and her little brother named Jacob,
      Rose had long black hair, and she always wore a red heart necklace, given from her Father before he passed away in the war, and lastly, she wore a black strapless dress with a rose in her hair that day.
        That day it was raining outside and Rose had to go to school. Then Rose packed her backpack with her school supplies and then she kissed her Mother goodbye and headed out the door.
        After school Rose and two of her friends decided to venture out into the forest and wander around until they got tired. Then while they were walking around they found a nearby oak tree so they decided to stop and take a rest. They then sat down on the big oak tree and fell asleep.
     (What the girls didn't know about that tree was that it was the magical tree where the mask was hidden.)
         After awhile when the girls were resting they heard a loud THUMP!!!!
       After hearing the sound the girls turned around to check where the sound had came from, but there was nothing behind them. So they tried falling back asleep when at that moment again they had heard the same THUMP!!! They had heard before.....
After the started walking around the tree looking for answers, when seconds later they heard a small girls voice cooing and singing at them saying and singing. "death, death, bring them death. Spiders crawling in their mouths, make them BLEED!