work with the Badass

*photo of Niall on the side*

Niall's p.o.v

Hi guys my name's Niall Parkers and I'm 18 years old. This is my last year in School. I'm the biggest Nerd.

I get bullied by the Jocks.
You know like in the American clichè Highschool stories.

With the Cheerleaders and and Football team.

Well besides that, this is real life and bullying hurts alot.

I woke up this morning.

I went to the Bathroom and just looked in it. I smiled I don't care what other say I'm proud of myself.

~30min Later~

It was 7am I put cereal in my bowl and poured milk in it.

After I ate I went outside and walked to the Bus station.

I know you already have 2 questions.

1. Don't you have a car?
2. Why didn't say Bye to your familly?

Well No I don't have a car. I'm not a rich little kid like the Popular kids in School.

And the reason why I didn't say Bye to my familly is because I don't have a familly.

My parents died in a car crash when I was 10 years old.

I used to live with my Uncle, but I moved when turned 18.

Samantha's p.o.v

Sup I'm Samantha call me Sam.
I'm 18 years old. I'm a Senior that means this is my last year in School.

Yes! School sucks anyway.

I'm the School's Badass.
Boys want me and the Bitches hate me.

I live with my Big Sister who thinks she's my Mom. Her name is Sarah.
Ugh! I love her but sometimes she gets annoying.

My parents left us when My sister was 18 and I was 15.

"Sam! Are ready for School!!?!??" Sarah yelled from downstairs.

"Almost!!!!" I yelles back.

5 minutes I was ready and ran down.

"Come sit down and eat" she said gesturing me to sit down.

"I'm not hungry, I'll eat at Lunch" I said.

"Oh okay need a ride to School?" She asked.

"No. By um gotta go" i waved at her.

~at School~

Still Sam's p.o.v

I went inside and walked down the hall ways, and like always everybody looked at me and whispered to each other.

I rolled my eyes at them.

I hate people and their stupid rumours, how I killed or do drugs and kind of things like that.
Cause none of them are true.

Okay I smoke and get in trouble all the time, but I'm not a dealer or a murderer.

Niall's p.o.v

I walked in and like always everybody looked at me and laughed.

They did it everytime.

I hate them so much, what they're doing.

I have no friends everybody is rude to me. At Lunch I sit alone. And sometimes someone comes and throws food on me, or mocks me.

"Oh look what we have here! Hey Loser how are your Parents? Oh wait you don't have any" one of the Jocks said and everybody laughed.

"I bet they crashed the car on purpose because they couldn't stand you anymore" one of the cheerleaders said.

I didn't say anything just walked away.
The shouted few more things after me but I just ignored it, and went to my English class.

Samantha's p.o.v

I looked at my watch and saw that I was late for my English class.

Yeah Cool a Detention again. I rolled my eyes at the thought of an another Detention.

I walked in and everybody looked at me like I was Justin Bieber or something.

The teacher glared at me.

"Samantha Jorge how is it even possible that you're always late?" He almost yelled.

"Cause, I do not care enough to show up early!" I crossed my hands above my chest.

"Okay, Good! Detention, now sit down" he said pointing to an empty seat.

~10 minutes before the bell rings~

" so Guys I have to say something important so please listen" the teacher said very loud so everybody would hear it.

"So you'll have a partner project, you have to work together and you have 3 weeks" he said.

Everybody was already choosing their partners when the teacher spoke up again.

"Stop it guys! I will choose who are you working with"

Everybody groaned in annoyance.

"So listen I'm gonna read the names.
Briana and James, Ashley and Jack, Liam and Lora,Samantha and Niall, Ja-" he tried to continue but I interupted him.

"What!? I have to work with the Nerd!!!?? No way!!!" I yelled.

"Calm down Samantha and yes you have to work with him, he's gonna help you up with your marks, and I do not wanna hear a 'No' from you now sit down" he said.

He continues with the names till the bell rang.

*Hiyaa this is Second story! I hope you like the first part!
By the way if u don't know my first Story was "The Bad Boy Who stole my heart" it's completed!!!*