Moving on

Hey guys! Check out my first Story it's called THE BAD BOY WHO STOLE MY HEART yeah and sorry if u find any mistakes there. Sometimes it's hard to write on your phone.

Niall's p.o.v

Ugh! I heard Micheal and Sam were on a Date yesterday I can't believe that.

I hope he didn't touch her.
What should I do? She's not going to believe me.

I have to talk to Marika, maybe when she admits the truth Sam will come back to me.

I walked down the aisle searching for Marika.

I finally found her with beat Best friend Jessika (another Cheerleader).

" Can I talk to you Marika?" I asked her.

She smirked and motioned Jessika to go away.

"Yeah babe?" She asked innocently as she moved closer and draw circles on my chest.

I moved away.

"Marika please tell Samantha what happened" I pleaded.

She looked angry, to be honest I'm a bit scared she's like a witch sometimes.

"Why!!??!, why do you like her? Am I not enough for you!!!!?" She screamed.

"No, no of course not! It's not that Marika it's just I love her please Marika please"

"HAHA! You're so stupid don't you if she woulf love you she wouldn't be with Mickey! She was just playing with you, she said herself, just to do the project but I'm here for you"

At the last part she put her palm on my cheek and hugged me.

I thought wjat she said for a moment, I couldn't move I froze not knowing what to do.

"Wait! Is micheal and sam together already?!" I asked.

She nodded with puppy dog eyes.

She moved on? So she was really just playing with me.

Then I'll move on too.

"Marika um-m wo-ould you-u maybe-e..."

"Yes I'll go out with you Babe!" She screamed excitedly and jumped in my arms.

She was kinda short what I think it's super cute cause I was tall and could carry her.

I hugged her back and smiled shyly.

I like her bit do I feel the same towards like I felt towards... Ugh! No Niall stop!

Forget about her.
She doesn't mean anything, not anymore.

I'll concetrate on Marika now she's here she'll help get through it.

》continue《

Heyyy My Babies!!! I hope you are still here reading my Book I love u guys and I want to apologies if you found any mistakes in the Story.😂😂😂😂