Mr. Cowboy's Kinda Bad- Chapter 17- (The Cat Is Out)

Hey guys! I'm so sorry that I haven't posted in like two weeks! I was just camping in PA three weeks ago and I just went camping last weekend!

Before I thank y'all for being awesome I have some news for all you country music fans... FLORIDA GEORGIA LINE IS HEADLINING THEIR OWN TOUR!!!

Seriously. If you like them and like their music go buy yourself a ticket because they are awesome in concert! I was hoping they would come to NJ but they aren't:( but check out the dates and places and buy yourself a ticket if ya can! Totally worth it because I saw them with Luke Bryan :DDD

Okay. Now to thanking... THANK Y'ALL! 13k reads! I LOVE YOU GUYS

(Not revising till tomorrow. Sorry for any mistakes or time errors)

Anyway, here is the next chapter!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 17- (The Cat Is Out)

Staring out at all the beautiful lights was soothing. The silence between Tatum and I was okay too. I think we were both at ease, thinking things through our heads.

However, I think he knows something was up with me.

What the heck was I gonna do? Go back and act all cheery after that message my mother left me?

Hell. No.

Who does my father think he is? He abandoned my family for a second time after my grandmother died because he thought I would let the cat out of the bag.

Guess what daddy? The cats out and your gonna go in. For a long time I hope.

Even at-

I looked at my phone for the time.

-Midnight, you could still see all of the clear as day hustle and bustle of the big city before us.

Even in the smaller towns, lights could be seen. And even fewer lights where in the farm towns.

I cleared my throat and attempted conversation, "What's that big city called?"

Tatum moved his head to face me, "That's Albany and to the left-" he pointed, "is Leesburg." He sighed and added, "Have you ever wanted to do something but you thought you could never be able to do it?"

I looked back, "S'pose so. I was so scared about college. But now that I moved here and with everything happening, I can wait to start my life as an adult." From the corner of my eye I saw a small frown form on Tatum's lips. He downed the rest of the wine from his plastic cup, crushed it in his hands, and tossed on the ground. "Don't get me wrong, I like this place but it's just, I don't know..." I confessed, "I guess I'm just sort of home sick... I miss the beach, the mall, the city, my friends, Starbucks, Victoria's Secret, Bath and Body Works. Now that I'm going to college in New York, it's got me freaking out because its... it's New York!" I say.

Tatum laughed, probably making fun of me for missing the stupidest things, "I hear you. But I don't think I wanna leave. Sure the economy is shit and sure it's hard with my dad and sure the prices of the crops have gone down, but I just don't think I can do it. This place is in my blood..."

I nodded. "But do you really wanna spend the rest of your life farming. Do you really wanna spend the rest of your life worrying about destroyed crops or crops that have low value?"

"I guess your right. But who the hell is going to take care of the place? Defiantly not my father... He's to drunk to even realize our pig is pregnant."

"YOU HAVE PIGGYS?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah," he chuckled, running his fingers through his dark hair. "All those barns and pens you see are where some of the pigs are at. I'm surprised you didn't see the smoke house..."