HEY GUYS! NEW BOOK!

So... it's been a while. I know I haven't really been active for a long time but I'm trying to change that. I have been making this new story called "The Greatest Catch" and I think you all should check it out! Comment or vote to tell me what y'all think on my new story.

Here is the synopsis:

We both sat in a comfortable silence before J.T. spoke, "Has anyone ever told you that you're sort of...beautiful?"

My head snapped back to look at him and he was staring at me so much intensity in his beautiful blue eyes it made it hard to breathe, "Stop." I shrug off his compliment.

Has anyone ever told me I was beautiful?

No.

"You must not look at yourself the way you look at others... you are beautiful, Alana."

.
.
.

Alana Sanchez was a struggling single mother going to school full time during the day and working at the Citizens Bank Park by night. She is an avid photographer just trying to make ends meet.

Now throw in the charming and handsome All-Star Catcher J.T Realmuto for the Philadelphia Phillies.

Will these two unlikely of people bond over their broken pasts? Does J.T. get the greatest catch of the game or the greatest catch of Alana's heart?

*This is a Baseball/Phillies/J.T. Realmuto fanfic*