Magnificent Makeover Contest #2 *CLOSED*

The contest is now biannual. Winner announced in June!

Do you have a Wattpad story for which you would like to gain more readership? Or... have you read and loved a story written by a Wattpadder you think deserves some recognition? Well then, the Wattpadres' Magnificent Makeover Contest is the place for you!

Please see the Rules, Judging, Prizes chapter for a complete list of rules.

Your preliminary judges for Contest #2 are:

amberkbryant

JessicaBFry

JoshTownley

Linna1029

Please follow those four profiles as well as the Wattpadres' group profile if you aren't already doing so. Then, in the comments section of this chapter, leave us a link to the story you wish to nominate and tell us why you think it should win our contest. Remember, only two nominations per person, and only one of them can be your own story. All genres are welcome!

***Once you leave your comment, we will add your nominated story to our reading list: Magnificent Makeover Contest #2 Entries. Give us a few days to add it, and if you don't see it on the list, send us a PM to let us know!

The Wattpadres solute you! Thank you for participating. You help make Wattpad a great community!