Chapter 13

Chloe's POV

We all walked into the competition. As usual there were screaming fans, and I did my best to put on a fake smile and wave.

When we walked into the green room, Maddie and I put on our duet costumes. We ran the number and then walked back stage. "Next we have Chloe and Maddie preforming This Is Us."

We walked onto the stage, and took our starting poses.

---------------------------------------------

When we finished we walked back I to the green room. I'm pretty proud of myself. My facials were perfect, and Maddie and I were totally together!

We were greeted with hugs, and got ready for the group dance.

We ran it twice, and then went back stage.

"This is the ALDC with The Way We Are!"

---------------------------------------------

We preformed perfectly.

We were again greeted with hugs, and Maddie and I got ready for our solos.

This is Maddie, with This Is Me!"

As I watched Maddie preform, I realized how much I'm going to miss seeing her dance.

"But I can watch her from Haven." I thought to myself

I don't really want to win anymore.

Maddie is going to continue dancing, I'm not. So why should I try to beat her, and take her crown away from her?

"Now we have Chloe preforming Broken."

I thought I preformed really well.

Maddie's POV

I know Chloe is going to commit suicied. So I have a plan. I'm going to tell Christi Monday during dance. ( today's Saturday )

Chloe preformed REALLY well! But... I know I'm going to win first. I don't want to though. I want Chloe to!

"Chloe, you did so good!" I told her, as I pulled her into a hug

"Thanks Mads, you did too!" She told me

Then we walked back into the green room holding hands.

Abby was standing there with her arms outstretched and Chloe and I ran into them.

"K girls lets go to awards!"

{ placement for the awards }

Group- 1st!

Duet- 1st!

Chloe's solo- 2nd

Maddies solo- 1st

I knew I was going to get first. So when they gave me my crown, I took it off and placed it on Chloe's head. I saw her eyes start to water as I did. She hugged me, and I hugged her right back.

When we walked into the green room miss Abby said

"Nice job girls! The scores were the usual. Group 1st, duet 1st, Maddie 1st, and Chloe 2nd. Nice job, I'll see you all on Monday."

Chloe's POV

Of course it was the usual. I'm ALWAYS second. But I don't really care. I'm not going to be here much longer.