School Senior Year

Summers Pov
God I hate Monday's...

I walk to my first class of the day, English. When all of the sudden a voice pops into my head. And let me tell you this wasn't the first time the voice came. Some people might think I am a freak if they knew of the voice in my head. But they wouldn't dare because if I do say so myself I am the rebel around here and anyone who messes with me won't be able to walk for a week.

Anyway the voice... It's like it's own person that gives me advise I am usually one to take it because when I do what I say everything goes perfectly. And right now is one of those times. The voice was telling me something really good was going to happen today. So I decided to take that as my get away card and I walked out of my school into my baby and drove down to the beach. I took my shirt and shorts off witch just left me in my bikini. I could hear boy whistling over at me, but I ignored it and just smirked.

I jumped into the water and swam away from the shore to my favorite spot. It is by the rocks on the side of the beach no one knows about and there's a small coral reef and a bay. I stay out there swimming around for a good hour then I remember I have school and what my father and mother would say if they found out I was skipping again.

I made my way to shore and dried off, I put my clothes back on realizing I had no time to shower. I started my car and drove to my school for the second time today.

When I made it back math was already half over but I still went to class. I walked into the school like I owned it. (Technically I do own the school because it's my dad's and my brother is the principle... So yeah. It's pretty sweet.)

I started to smell this amazing smell that made me want to drool. If smelled like pine trees and vanilla. Yes I know it sounds weird but it actually smells really good together. I start to follow the scent and it leads me to my math class room. I take a deep breath and open the door(more like slam). The teachers know better then to mess with me so they don't mind if I come in late.

I started to look around the classroom for the etoxicating smell when I see 'him'.

Guys tell me what you think is going to happen next! I will update soon. Sorry I have been out of town for the Holidays!!!