Family Secret

When I woke up AGIAN, I sat up to see the lights were out but I still see everything. I was in my bedroom when I smelled the same scent that the cute boy in my class has.

I turn around to see a dark miss figured shadow in the corner that was sitting in the chair. It was breathing. So I did the thing everyone would do if they saw a stalker, " AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH".

The person jumped up and ran over to me and asked, " are you ok, did someone hurt you?"

It WAS the boy from my school.

I didn't answer his question instead I asked one of mine. " why are you here and why do you smell good?" He was blushing at the last part but he responded by, I'm going to get your family to explain the rest.

In 2 minutes Alex, mom, and Lex came in. When they sat down I started rambling questions off, "howwasthatguywhywasheheresittingnexttomewhdoescaresomuchaboutmewhatdidhemeanyouguysweregoingtoexplaineverythingitwasjustadreamright?"

My mom started talking while Alex and Lexi sat next to each other giving me a supporting look.

" Sweetie I didn't tell you the whole truth", she said looking away. 

"We actually are the royal wolves, so I'm the queen your father is the king and you probably know the rest."

I just sat there in awe. While Alex, Lexi, and my mom looked like this wasn't anything knew.

" oh yeah also your 18th birthday is tomorrow so you will shift into your wolf at 12 pm tomorrow and we will be throwing a birthday party for you so you can find your mate. A mate is your soulmate they were made for you."
Mate... Where have I heard that word before... Oh yeah that cute boy that smelled good keeps saying it!

Just then the cute boy walked into the room with an older version of him walking beside them. They were whispering quietly. They stopped when my mom said, "hello Alpha Nick."

I saw Alpha Nick look up to me and he gave me a big toothy grin while bowing, saying, " royal family."

Then my mom said, " this is Alpha Nick's son Alpha to be Andrew, and they will be staying here for a while while your father helps Nick and his pack get back on their feet."

He did the same, he bowed and said, " royal family."

When we made eye contact everything stopped. It was just the two of us and at the same time we said, "Mate..."

Hope you enjoyed I will post soon sorry I haven't done a lot I have been spending most of my time on my other stories but I will work on this one more.,
                                                                                                      Rae