Bringing Craig back to life!!!

Tyler's pov

"Yes, I am, but it'll cost me my life of I do this" she told me "No, you don't have to do this Cara!" I shouted "I'm doing it because I know how much you love him, and I know you already miss him too" she said "And I've lived long enough to see you guys all grown up so big and strong" she smiled "You're right...." I tried to smile, but it was so hard to lose her because she been with us ever since we were just babies "Now, let's began" her hand started to heal Craig's body as I just watched as she slowly moved her hand to where my hand was touching Craig's chest.

"Do you need help?" I asked her "Sure" she smiled warmly at me as I started to bring energy to my hand and it started to heal Craig "It looks like you mastered the healing powers really well" she told me "Yeah, it's because you taught me how when I was just little boy" I smiled "Okay, but I have to use all of my healing powers to make him came back alive again" as I began to frown again "It's alright Tyler, I'll be fine" she told me "I know" I said as she healed Craig's wound and it started to heal fast "I feel Craig's heart beating!!!" I shouted and she smiled at me "Thank you Tyler" she smiled as I looked up and she disappeared "Thank you so much, Cara...." I smiled "I will never forget you...." as a small tear dripped down my cheek.

Delirious's pov

We finally got to Cara's cabin "Finally, we're finally get to chill inside her cabin!" Lui shouted "Cara?!" Evan woke up shouting "Oh hey Evan, yo-" he jumped off quickly as he ran inside the cabin and shouted "Cara!?" He looked inside as he fell down into the floor "She's gone...." as a tear dripped down my face instead of Evan's face. "Evan, it alright...." he looked at me as he wasn't crying instead of me "She's gone.... Forever...." he hugged me "It's alright Evan, at least you still have us and me by your side. "Oh no!!!" Tyler shouted as I saw him with Craig's body "This.... This can't be!!! Our healing magic can work on anything, even on bringing dead bodies alive too!!!" Tyler shouted.

"Did Cara help you do this?" Evan stood up as he walked towards Tyler "Evan, plz don't throw away Craig's body, you can kill me because I told Cara to help me do this!" He begged him.

Evan's pov

Tyler was scared as I looked at Craig's dead corpse and I smiled that him "I didn't say that I was" I patted his head "Hey, I'm not a dog!!!" He yelled at me as he pulled away. "What are we going to do?" Lui asked "Make this cabin our secret hide out, maybe" I said "Sounds great even though we're stealing Cara's cabin" Lui said as we started to laugh a little bit. "Now let's go home" I told them as everyone left except Tyler and Delirious "Why aren't you guys going?" I asked "I not leaving Craig here" Tyler told me and I turned to Delirious "I'm your boyfriend Evan" he told me 'Yeah, Del's right, he is my boyfriend' I said in my head "Tyler, you go first, I'll take care of Craig" I said as he nodded and left. "Del" he looked at me "Yeah what?" He asked "Will you help me..... Wake up Craig?" I looked at him as he smiled big "Sure!!!" He shouted in excitement "Okay, now let's get to work!!!" I walked towards Craig's "Don't worry Craig, Tyler can't wait to see you too" I smiled as I taught Delirious the healing power and it took us all night.

Time skip to morning~

Tyler's pov

I woke up as the sun was so bright, like Craig's smile. I got up and looked at the mirror as my eyes were red from crying about Craig "I'm so sorry Craig...." tears dripped down my face as I quickly wiped it and went down stairs and smelt puncakes!!!! I quickly ran down stairs and no one was here except one familiar person. He turned around as my eye a widened in shock "Good morning Tyler!" His smile warmed my heart again as a stream of tears came down my face. I couldn't believe that it was "Craig!!!" I ran towards him as I jumped into him as we fell into the floor together "I've missed you so much!!!" I hugged him tighter "Me too Tyler" he smiled at me as he wiped my tears away "Oh Craig!!!" I started kissing him everywhere in his face as he started to laugh "T-Tyler! Hahaha! S-stop! T-that tickles!" I stopped as I looked at his beautiful dark eyes (idk what color eyes that Craig's has) "I missed you too Tyler, even though I died for one day" he smiled "I can't even survive 1 day without you Craig!" He chuckled as I smiled back "WHOA-OH!!!" We turned around and saw the other guys except Evan and Delirious. "Where's Evan and Delirious?" I asked "They left a few hours ago to get something, in the kingdom" Cody said "Uhhhh...." I was shocked to hear that Delirious went inside "Oh well, he's been there once, but good thing that no vampires saw him" I said in relief "I hope they don't kill him".

Later~

Evan's pov

"Hello your highness, it looks like you brought a delicious meal for us" the other vampires started to lick their lips "No, he's mine, and no one touches him, but if you do, you'll see your worst fuckin nightmare right in front of you guys" I gave them a death state with my red eyes. "We're sorry your highness, we were also wondering if we're going to start our war with the wolves?" They asked "No, we're not starting a war with them, yet" I said 'Shit, I forgot that Luke still had darkness inside him!!!'.

Meanwhile~

Luke's pov

"Hehehe, this is a perfect time, to kill them all" I chuckled evilly as I looked at Evan's disgusting friends "He should hurry up, until time runs out!" A red glowing eye shined like the red moon "Can't wait for the full red moon to start, hehehe!" I smiled evilly.