What was I thinking?

Luke's pov

Jonathan jumped on me as the knife was near my right eye "Delirious?!" Everyone shouted as I tried to pulled the knife away, but Jonathan was pushing it down harder. "Del!?" Evan tried to pull him away as Jonathan swinged the knife at him as it cut his shirt "Hahahahaha!!!" He laughed evilly "Delirious..?" Everyone looked at Jonathan scared as he turned towards me "Die!" He tried to jump on me again as I dodged it "DELIRIOUS!!!" Everyone yelled "Delirious stop!" Evan told him, but he ignored him and tried to strike me with the knife. "Hehehe! You're not going anywhere!" He kept on swinging the knife at me "Hold Max for me!" Sark gave Max to Nanners as Sark came and stop Delirious "Delirious!" Sark blocked his hit as Jonathan's eyes were twitching like crazy "Back off bitch!" He kicked him to the wall "Argh!" Sark got up "Hehehe-hahahahahahhahahaha!!!!" Jonathan smiled evilly as he ran towards Sark on the wall "Sark!" I yelled as he duck down as Jonathan stabbed the knife through the wall and kicked Sark in the face. "Stop him!" Craig yelled as Tyler use his red energy on him as Jonathan quickly pulled his knife out of the wall and cut through Tyler's red energy. "How the?!" Tyler said in surpise "Hehehehehe!" He stared at us with his creepy eyes "Die!" He quickly ran up to me as I didn't see it coming a cut my right eye "Ah!" I yelled out as I covered my right eye "Hehehe, I was close to cutting your eye out...." I stare at him with my left eye "And next is you laying in the floor!" He ran towards me with his knife out as I couldn't move an inch "Ahaha!" I closed my eyes as I heard someone block me "Hehehe" he giggled as I saw Craig in front of me while had the knife in his hand "Craig?" He turn his head towards me "Sorry, it's old man here" he said as he tried to kick Jonathan away but he quickly dodged it. "Looks like your friend has gone crazy here" he said as Jonathan was twiching like crazy "Got you bitch!" Tyler jumped on him as Delirious fell in the floor as Tyler held both his arms behind his back "Argh!" Jonathan shruggled "Now be a good boy and look at me" Craig lift his chin up "Hehehe, bitch" he laughed as Craig stared at him "Argh!" Delirious yelled in pain and fainted "There, now let go of him" Craig told Tyler as he did as we stared at Delirious. "Can't believe Delirious would be this strong when he gets crazy" Tyler said "Yeah, and never saw him that crazy before too!" Marcel said as Craig walked close to his body and knee down and stared at his body closely.

Delirious quickly grabbed his foot "Hehehehehe, think a little shit trick will make me faint like a bitch?" Delirious looked up at him and quickly stood up grabbing his knife and cut Craig's cheek. "How the fuck?!" Tyler and the guys were surprised "You could use your magic, but my knife could cut through them" Delirious said as turned towards me "You're still dead!" He swinged the knife at me as Evan appered quickly in front of me and grab Delirious's arm where he we holding the knife "Delirious! This ain't you!" Evan told him "Hehehe, back off Evan, or you're dead too!" Delirious tried to kick him, bit Evan blocked it with his leg "Stop or its over!" Evan said angrily at him "I don't give a damn!" Delirious pushed Evan with his whole body as they fell in the ground. Delirious grabbed the knife from the ground as he was on top of Evan "Deli-" he cut Evan off as he stab the knife near his face "I see you're looking for a death wish too, huh?" Delirious grabbed a pocket knife out as pulled it close to Evan's cheek "Del... This ain't you!" Evan said "Heh!" He said as Evan tried to get up. "Evan, if you don't want to get hurt, don't get in my business into killing Luke" Delirious licked his sharp knife. "Alright?" Delirious got up and ran towards me again "NO!" Evan got up quickly and zoom in front of me as Delirious stabbed him "Heheh-uh!" Delirious looked down as Evan stabbed him in the stomach too. "Heh... It hurts does it?" Evan asked as Delirious looked at him shocked as he smiled "Only for a bitch like you" he said as Evan took the knife out of Delirious and hugged him "Calm down" Evan told him "What?" Delirious looked at Evan "It's alright Del.... Stab me more until I'm dead" he said as Delirious let go of the knife as Evan smiled "Heh.... It doesn't hurt...." Evan was about to fall down until Delirious caught him. "Evan...?" Delirious eyes turned to his blue color again "What have I done?" Delirious hugged him "Evan..? What hap-um!" Delirious touched his stomach and stared at the blood on his hand, shocked "Luke?" He stared at me as he slowly closed his eyes as I quickly caught him.

"Evan!" Brock yelled as I looked at Alex. He was shaking and scared. "Alex? Something wrong?" Nanners asked him and touched his shoulder as he backed away "I... I-I n-need to get out of here!" He said and went out the door quickly "What about Max?" Nanners said "Take him to my room, I'll heal him up" Tyler said as they went up the stairs to his room. "Is that a habit of his?" Craig asked as he was still being controlled by the old guy "I don't know? I've never seen him like that before" I told him as he nodded slowly "Might be posses?" He said as I looked at Jonathan and picked him and Evan up "I'll ask Tyler to take care of these 2 while I'm out looking for Alex" I said and went up stairs putting Evan in his and Jonathan's bed and put Jonathan in my room gently. I went to check on Evan and stared at him, thinking 'How come you're not crazy when Jonathan is?' I thought for a while "Maybe you 2 aren't really one" I said and went down stairs to the door "Be right back" I said and went to search for Alex.

Alex's pov

I breathe heavily 'Why?!' I kept running 'Why see him like that again?!' I began to cry 'Delirious?!' I thought of what he did to Jack. All of that stabbing and everything, blood splattered everywhere on the dirt and ground. "No! Get out! I don't wanna see him!!!" I closed my eyes as I slipped "Ah!" I got on my knees "I... Need to get away from him!" The image of that creepy smile and eyes twitching. "Shit! Stop!" I got back up again and began running. How scared I was when I saw him stab Jack. Wasn't him at all! "Shut up! I don't wanna see you!" I kept running as I bump into someone "Ow!" I looked up "What are you running away from?" It was "LUKE?!" I said as he stared at me "Why are you running?" He asked "I have to get away from him..." I looked down "Who?" He asked again as I looked up at him "You know who?! Delirious!" I yelled "Is it because what you saw?" It reminded me of what happened before. "Yeah... And..." I covered my face "I've seen him do that before!" I cried "It was terrifying! I was so scared! I-I couldn't stand how he was like that!" I sobbed "I was so scared when he did that to Jack!" He stared at me "He did that to Jack too? When? And how so you know this?!" He asked as I looked at him with my red eyes "It was when he found out that everyone were Vampires and Werewolves, and he came back to meet me again, but then he saw Jack... I started to attack Jack as he pushed me away and began to take a knife out if no where and started stabbing him like crazy until he was dead!" He looked at me shocked "He killed Jack? But how is Jack still alive after that..?" He grabbed my arm "Where going back and explaining this to everyone!" I looked at him "I can't tell them ev-" he cut me off "If you and Max want to be part of my pack again, tell everyone, and Evan about all of this!" He gripped onto my arm 'Be part of Luke's pack of I tell them?' I thought about it and move my arm away from his grip "Be part of your pack again? Haha, that's some Shit I've ever heard from a leader?!" I laughed and cried at the same time. "You kicked me and my brother out of your pack! And you want me to tell everyone just so I could be part of your pack again?!" I glared at him. "You think I'm gonna take that kind of crap from you?!" Tears streamed down my face as I sob "It's not like you're going to make me become a damn alpha!" He stared at me "And from the past when I was still part of your pack, you never accept all of the things I gave to you! You never appreciate what I did for you! And most of all! You ruined my dream of becoming an alpha, just by kicking me and my brother out, and you think I'm going to accept your shit bringing me back just by telling everyone what I saw a long time ago?!" I lost breath as he looked down "You kicked me out and there's no going back to change my mistakes... And now I'm creating my own pack with Max!" I told him as he walked up to me "Go away!" I took a step back and turned around as he was on front of me as I looked away "You grown" he said as I looked at him shocked "You grown... Brave" he patted my head as I blushed a little "A lot" he stopped and walked away and left me standing at my place.

"I grown..?" I repeated and cried again, thinking about what I said to him. "Did he really saw?" I asked myself "Did he really saw it all along?" Tears came sliding down my cheeks "I'm an idiot!" I covered my face "Why did I say that to him?" I cried.

Hope this was good? Peace! -H20gaming XD