A Mistake

"Ok!" I said as I finished setting down all the junk food and pop. I took out the beer only because I don't want to get to crazy. We all jump on the couch in my living room. Kian already setted up sleeping bags.

"Ok so, I have my bedroom that I can share with someone, NOTHING SEXUAL!! And we have a guest bedroom for 2 other people. Oh and if you don't mind I'm going to invite one of my best friends over, only if you guys don't mind" I ask. I hope they don't mind. She's One of my best friends. And I don't wanna be the only girl.

"Sure that should be fine" Sam says giving a shrug.

"Yea we could care less" they all say by one but not in a rude way.

"Great, I'll call her. I'll be in my room." I say and take my phone out of my back pocket. I go upstairs in my room to call Megan. She's been my best friend since kindergarten.

-phone rings-

M: Hello?

A: hey wanna come over tonight, we can have sleepover. I have friends over to. You'll like them, TRUST ME" i say and giggle at the thought of jc.

M: yea sure be there soon!

-Phone call ends-
I decide to change into pajamas, I change into pajama shorts that are loose but comfy and a grey sweatshirt.

I walk out of my bedroom to see the guys talking and laughing and they see me. They all stare, Jc stares at me and licks his lips. I roll my eyes.

"Oh calm down guys, it's only pajamas. I'll Change by morning" I say at all of them and roll my eyes once more before I hear the doorbell ring. We all look each other and run to the door, I get there first.

"Hey Megan!!" I say and hug her.

"GUYS THIS IS MEGAN, she's my best friend" I practically yell. All of my friends were here and tonight was going to be great! We all sat on the couch and Megan introduced her self to everyone. Me and jc talked and I felt like we had a connection. I was talking to jc when all of sudden jc eyes widened and he looked behind me.

"Jc what's wrong?" I ask getting worried

"Ashly don't turn around.. Please for your sake.." Jc says as he holds my hands. I look at him and turn around only to see.. My best friend and Kian.. Making out.. My heart broke. I trusted kian. Fuck.. I turned around to jc and he had a sorry look in his eyes.

"I'm sorry Ashly," he pulled me into one of those hugs again.
I felt a warm tear fall down my face Jc picks me bridal style up and Kian then realized I was crying. He tried talking to me but I ignore what he said. Jc Carried me to my room and he locked the door only to give us privacy. He set me down under the covers. He climbed in next to me and we cuddled we watch Netflix and sooner or later we both fell asleep.

-----------------------------------------

SORRY FOR THE LONG CHAPTER