Dark And Light

Yami locked door behind him and looked at his 'friend' with a smile....Yuugi only scowled, Yami sighed and sat on the bed beside him...Yuugi got up and sat on the floor....

"Come now....I know you're angry but is this coldness necessary?"

Yami sighed, Yuugi just turned round stubbornly

"What you did ....there is no forgiveness!"

Yuugi snapped at him, Yami honestly didn't see the problem, so he was bought as a slave many children were....true many were 8 - 12 year olds, so a 16 year old is odd...but Yami never had any sons...well...he had one but he died....Anubis descended upon them during the plague and took him...along with his wife Nezera.....

"Fine! If you continue to be this way I will punish you! Look-a-like or not I am the pharaoh and you must obey me!"

Yami snapped

"I'm not one of you're followers nor am I Egyptian! You have no hold on me!"

Yuugi snapped back

"Why are you so difficult!"

Yami shouted

"BECAUSE! YOU TRY BEING KIDNAPPED.....taken form your friends....being brought to an alien world.....b-being caught...."

Yuugi trailed off tears forming in his eyes

"Your grandpa not knowing wh-where you are and....watching your friend be knocked out.....seeing your parents die....."

He couldn't go on anymore he fell to the ground sobbing, he let his tears take away his pain.....Yami understood now why he resented him so much....it wasn't just fear it was loneliness.....he went over to the crying teenager and held him, to his surprise Yuugi buried his head in to his top, Yami hushed him

"Easy little one....I'm sorry to have put you through so much...I too have gone through many hardships..."

Yami said as Yuugi looked up, tears running down his face...to Yami he looked angelic

"R-Really?..."

Yuugi whimpered

"Yes...I too lost an important person at a young age...."

He said smiling Yuugi, hiccupped and continued to listen as Yami told him everything about himself....sadness and all...

"I was actually no older than you...I was around 13 when my parents were hut by an illness...., you see the plague was around at the time and believe it or not my family didn't originate from royalty...in fact my mother had raised me from birth. My birth father abandoned us when I was born, we had to move a lot...so I had little friends....the only one I knew was girl named Mana.....but that too was short-lived...the plague struck...and my friend Mana was taken from me...."

Yuugi felt sorry for him now

"I'm so sorry..."

He apologized

"It is nothing that you need to threat about little one...shall I continue?"

Yami said, Yuugi nodded

"Very well...as I was saying...Mana was killed by the plague, so we moved again to here...and it is here we met my father, Yami no Ra he cared for us for three good years, in that time we learned he was the pharaoh, despite my mother and I being common peasants...he married my mother and took me as his son, he learned me about magic and love...everything a good pharaoh needs in order to lead his people...but our happiness was cut short....4 years later...on my 14th birth day....the plague struck again....this time...it was my mother it took...I stayed awake for 6 hours to keep her alive....but my efforts were wasted.....on the stroke of midnight...she died....leaving me alone once again...."