Keep ya chocolate

I'm a galaxy. I swear I am!
Can't you see the constellations in my smile?

The fact that my ancestors treaded miles from the south should speak loudly enough for me.

I'm an ocean, a deep sea.
So many emotions and depths I withhold inside me.

Don't diminish my greatness by comparing me to some sugary sweet that gives children cavities.

I am a million flower beds of roses, beautiful and glistening! So much so that many times people pass up picking me...

So firm rooted in who I am that it's intimidating.

I come from an amazing past, Dynasties! I am not your "mocha drink". Or something for you to go exploring on because you feel like a bit of fun.

The lineage alone of which I come from is as shining as the sun. I will not be one of your escapades. My shade is not synonymous for something, of which to play.

Black people paved so many ways. Dont diminsh us down to the main ingredient of a "Pay day" (the candy bar)

Black is so much more than the simple metaphors they use for us black kings and queens.

The galaxy is black, as are we.
So why not call us that?

I'm tired of being compared to something as disposable as a snack, when my people are more resilient than that.

We've overcome too much to have ourselves contrasted to something stuck upon store shelves.

I am infinite, limitless.

I am the sky at night which forces the stars to shine!

And I am certainly more divine than a bar which you can find easily at any store. Surely you have a better metaphor?