Chapter 3

Tori P.O.V. °°°°

 "Girl Did you see the way that he was looking at you girl he wanted some " 

" Girl he was checking out my shoes what are you talking about "

" Now that I think about it he was checking me out too "

" No he was not "

" Yes he soo was "

" I aint got time for this with you ok .. I got money to spend on my ma 's card I don't have time for little boys " I say walking Out Of The store

"  Always running away from the truth " I Heard Kasey say under her breath that I don't think I was Suppose To Here. , So I Ignored It And Keeped on walking Until I Ran Into A Hard chest .. '' Sorry Didn't See you there " I said without looking up just walking around the person and continue on with my day.

This is how I Spent my day with an annoying little girl  ( that I love very much by the way ) .who is my best friend every since we were babies or well when both of our moms had us at the same time same day . And you could probably guess that our parents were best friends also.... Creepy Right        

Well The one thing that's tops it off is that my best friend is gay ok.. as in I like girls cause boys are heart breakers . At least that's what she said : / 

Well since we were close I think some times shes trying to get to me ... Like who kisses another girl in front of there parents ... Don't ask me why I Am telling you all about her because to tell the truth I Dont know . Now Back to reality.

Me - What store should We got to next .....

Jay - Ight Girl hold your horses .. Ayee I got an idea I'm going too go to the bathroom while you wait here with the bags... (GCO)

Me - But when you do come back your going to carry yours ..Right ?

Jay - Sure Thing Sweet Tart ..I will most definitely hold them for my wonderful princess..

And with that she walks away .. Is it me or did she just have a smirk on her face when she walked off .. ohh nevermind you cant see that oops .. While shes gone I take the time to go on wattpad .. Man I tell you '' The Bad Boy Stole My Teddy Bear " Is A Good book . ( No Lie ^_^)

As I'm reading that I see the same boy that was looking or watching me . He gives me the most heart breaking smile which I slowly return back . But then regret flashes threw he eyes But then its quickly recovered Which seems like he is trying blocking out his emotions . I shook that feeling off and then I turned the direction I saw him and he was no where to be seen . Like He just ' Poof ' disappeared ignoring the feeling in my stomach that something bad is going to happen in any second I Gather My Bags I look up to be met with the most beautiful  blue eyes ever wait isnt that Gernaldo But I Didnt get to look at any other face feature because The first time I blinked and backed away I was grabbed by my shoulder ....

I instantly Regret Coming To The Mall .........................................