Chapter 4

Do You wanna know why I regret coming To the mall now ?  Well,  if you didn't wanna know I'm Going to tell you anyway. 

Gernaldo McMillan

Is what we call him the hottest Guy in our school but the a sweetheart at that. And also my Boyfriend and I Regret coming is because who knew that you boyfriend could attract so much eyes from women with just one smile I'm So Lucky To Have Him. But Jay Doesn't like him which puts me over edge because I've been with Gernaldo For 2 years And she still doesn't like him from what I Could Tell Its Like She's Jealous ... Crazy Right?

'' Dude What is your problem I have been blowing up your phone since yesterday why are you not answering me I had To track You down using GPS Do you know How Much I Ha-

I Cut him off by kissing him. He quickly Lets Go of my shoulder , and kisses me back. When suddenly I pull back and he just pulls me closer and attacks me with his lips . While Moving his hands down my back and cupping my butt ..Butt Before we could finish It Off I pull back once I feel someone's eyes on me and then a old lady yelling " Get Some " I quickly pull back  blushing shyly while putting my head down in embarrassment . He Lifts My Head Up with his finger .

" Tori That's Dirty Wrong What You just did I'm going to get you for that " He says With his signature smirk.

I Put on a sexy smirk of my own that has boys falling , " Well Mr.McMillan If You haven't noticed today is Saturday Jay And Tori 's Day and I Don't think She would like to see you here babe " I Reply.

He Looks Me up and down and licks his lips before kissing me and walking off. No Goodbye. No I Love You. No Ill See You Later. Nothing.

I stand there speechless Until I get a Text That Makes Me Under Stand Why He Didn't Say Nothing Which puts a smile on my face.

_____Next Day____

Please Stop !

What Do you want from me !

Please Don't Do This What Ever I Did I'm Sorry !

These Were The words  that were running out my mouth like the Mississippi River .What did I Do to deserve this ....I'm A good girl I Have all straight A's ........OK Well maybe that was a lie. But I Never did anything bad everyone loves me . Not one person Doesn't like me . I looked around the Mall and tried screaming for help but I noticed someone hand was on my mouth And there other hand was on my waist .

I Was distracted from continuing with my thoughts when someone whispered in my ear " I'm Sorry ".Then There Was A blind fold covered on my eyes . I tried to move but I Was tied Both both of my legs and feet .

'' You don't half to do this "

" Sorry Tori I have no choice I'm Truly Sorry "

''Please I will do anything ''

'' Go out with me ''

Wait Hold On Real Quick .......... Did you smell that It smelled like mint mixed with chocolate...

'' Josh Wtf Do you think your doing you scared the sh- ''

'' Who Is Josh ''

'' You Dummy Now Quite Playing ''

'' I Don't know what you talking about ''

'' You Know what I'm Threw Bye I Am not about to argue about who you are if you know who you are.''

'' Wait That was confusi- ''

I Kicked him in his.. well you know what ##TEAM WEAK SPOT ...  Then I toke the blind fold off and toke off running for my life. I guess your wondering why I Did that if he was Josh .Well , you didn't know who he was in the first place. But Josh was the love of my life or as I would like to call her the heart breaker who plays with your emotions then asks you out again and again  x10000 or more when she's threw with you .. you wouldn't know what hit you . I know what your thinking '' That's a girl '' Well duhh I said she . Yes I'm Bi .

But back to reality that wasn't josh no way in hell was that her .! Because That was a males voice and last time I checked women's voices wasn't deep not in less something is wrong with you . Yo Fau-

Before I could finish my thoughts I Slammed into a hard chest . Man what is up with me today I cant seem to finish my sentences for nothing but I blame it on' You ' Yes You I Could see right thru you just like Nicki Minaj Yup I'm Just like her . Don't hate appreciate ! You muth-

I Look up to see a man who look like he was in his late twenties I ain't gone lie He Was Cute . I mean handsome yes very handsome . But That Doesn't Give him the right to disrupt me in my thoughts .

Him -Excuse Me '

Me - Yeah excuse you disrupting me in my thoughts whats wrong with you ! I Was about to Put these people in check for talking about Nicki Minaj like That then here you come and make me bump my head bro what is yo problem. !

Him - Ummm,... You was running first I tried to be nice and apologise 

Me - Apologize My Ass 

Him - You kno-* phone rings*

He picks up his phone and grins . 

Phone Convo ..! 

Him - WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE RAN AWAY !

OP(Other Person)- ........................ 

Him - * Blows A breath * Your really lucky I didn't ground you .

OP-..................

Him - Cause I have our little prize right here luckily  * looks at me *

Is it me or is he talking about me . Yes I believe hes talking about me I Get up from the ground and start to run again but I Was grabbed the moment I got up.

Him - Where Are you going princess

Me - I ....Friend...need...help...gotta..go

Him - No your not going anywhere .

Me - :(

Him - Chris Do Your Job  .

Before I Could figure out who he was talking to I Felt someone cover my mouth.

Wait For It .......

Your Almost There .........

I Blacked Out  ... Of Course