| favourite comedy movie

thomas
We're The Millers. You both remember the first time you watched it together.

Thomas started the movie as you brought out the popcorn. You plopped next to him on the couch with a big smile on your face. He grabbed you nuzzling his face in your neck, giving small kisses. "Are you sure you still want to watch this movie?" he whispers, with a smirk. "Come on Thomas! Watch the movie we already missed the beginning." You laughed, pushing him away. Even though you didn't want him to stop what he was doing. Thomas put his arm around you and you bent your legs over his. Once the two of you actually started to focus on the movie, you noticed something... a character. At the same time you both stood to your feet. "Is that Gally?!"

newt
Yours and Newt's favourite comedy movie is Horrible Bosses 2. You both think it's hilarious and laugh your asses off while you sit closely with his arm behind your back.

minho
Minho's favourite comedy to watch with you is The Other Woman. Once again he likes gossip and secrets. But of course he'd never keep a secret from you.

gally
Gally's favourite is Mr and Mrs Smith he likes to joke about how you two could be hot assassins.