| you're pregnant

holy shiite LOOK AT THEM 😚💕

___

thomas
"SHIT!" you screamed from inside the bathroom. "What what what is it!!" Thomas barged in almost tripping. "I'm pregnant!" you screamed. Thomas' worried expression turned into a happy one. "Why are you smiling!" you questioned. "Baby we're pregnant! We're going to have a baby!" He grabbed you by the waist excitedly. "No no no I can't have a baby!" Your voice started to crack. "Y/N yes you can. We can raise a baby, I love you and this could be one of the greatest things that's happened to us!" He kissed you passionately completely convincing you, you're going to have a baby.

newt
"Newt!" You chanted as you entered the room. "Yes love?" He answered. You smiled cheekily and held up a positive pregnancy test. Newt's face immediately brightened and he ran over to you scooping you up in his arms. "We're pregnant! God I love you so bloody much! We're going to have a tiny me!" He shrieked. "Oh no no no I definitely can't handle another you, it's going to be a tiny me!" you laughed.
Newt laughed too and tackled you down on the couch giving you repeated kisses.

minho
"Y/N? Are you alright?" You heard Minho from outside the bathroom door. You've been sitting on the floor for the past hour with a positive pregnancy test, cheeks stained wet with tears.
"I.. I'm fine I'll be out in a sec." You croaked out trying to hide your scratchy voice.
"You don't sound alright, I'm coming in." Minho opened the door to find you on the floor crying. "Oh my god Y/N what's wrong?!" Minho immediately knelt down in front of you and cupped your face in his hands. "Baby talk to me.." he spoke softly. "Minho..." you looked down held up the positive test. Minho looked confused at first but then widened his eyes.
"You're pregnant? We.. we're pregant?" He stuttered. More tears fell from your eyes. "I'm sorry..." You were interrupted by Minho planting his lips on yours. "Minho?" you asked, confused by his actions. "Y/N don't be sorry alright? I love you more than anything, and we're going to have anbaby! This is amazing news!" Minho pressed his forehead against yours and you laughed feeling relieved. He laughed with you and wrapped you in his arms, making you feel safe and okay.

gally
"Hey Y/N?" Gally appeared in the doorway. "Yeah baby what's up?" you answered turning around. You watched carefully as Gally slowly pulled out his hand from behind his back revealing a empty pregnancy test package.
"I found this in the garbage.. is there something you have to tell me Y/N?"
You opened your mouth but couldn't find the words to apologize. "Look.. G-Gally I'm so sorry I know I should of told you please don't be mad.." you spoke too quickly you were sure Gally didn't get that. Gally set the package down and took your hands in his. "No no Y/N I could never be mad at you. This isn't your fault don't be sorry." Gally sat you down still holding both of your hands. "Gally I'm pregnant. We aren't ready for a baby! What are we going to do? I feel like I'm fucking everything up" You stressed letting a tear fall down your cheek.
"Y/N it's okay, I love you so fucking much and you didn't anything wrong. We can figure this out together okay?" Gally looked down at you and planted a soft kiss on your lips making you smile. "I love you too." You whispered.