Week One

Okay, so when we moved, cause of my dad's company's relocation, we got new neighbors (obvi), and this one family became like, the best of friends with my family. An oldest boy, Jake (like 12 or 13 back then idk), a second oldest boy, Ryan (my best friend, my age back then), his little brother, Tyler (TyTy back then, like 5 or something meh) and their littlest sister Hayley, who was like 2.

I always had this HUGE crush on Ryan, and so did my other neighborhood friend. I think, under pressure from us, admitted that he liked my friend more than he liked me. I specifically remember kissing Ryan on the bus, on the lips, but he moved so I was a bit off, in first or second grade, a few years earlier. And more recently, a year or two ago, we visited them, since they moved, and we all played truth or dare and I asked Ryan if he enjoyed the kiss. He took a while, but finally answered that he did. I was all, aw yeah!

Anyway, I'm getting to the fml moment, stay with me.

This Christmas they sent us a card, and I saw Ryan, and he looked okay. Then I saw Jake and...woah. I realized I kissed the wrong brother. Oh my god he was so hot, he had a jawline that was just slightly reminiscent of John Travolta (like in Grease) and hair that used to be very short cut, ugly and straight, and now was curled in front, and a really good length, that made him look so hot!!!!!

I was sitting there staring at this pic and drooling over it and my mom just walks over and goes, "Wow, they've really grown haven't they? Aw look at Hayley!"

I'm like, fml.

Mom.

You ruined my beautiful moment.