Chapter 9

Hunter's POV

I'm trying to not make a big deal about Mia leaving, but I really don't want her to leave. What should I do? Only if there was a way that I could make her stay longer, but then again it's not her fault she has to leave. Right now she is out telling Ava that they are leaving tomorrow, I better seem like I'm not sad when she gets back in here. 

Mia's POV

I walked into Hunter's room and it seemed like he was sad, and then suddenly a smile was on his face. So I guess I was wrong about him being sad? I don't know. Why am I even starting to fall for him, he probably doesn't even care, because why would he I'm just a fan. 

Hunter then noticed that I was thinking about something and he came over by me and hugged me and asked, "So do you want to go see a movie tonight since you are leaving tomorrow?". "Yes, but you have to bring me back to the hotel so I can get changed", I said smiling. We started walking down stairs to leave to go back to the hotel and Ava asked, "Where are you guys going?". "We are going back to the hotel and then going to a movie. Do you want to come?", I asked hoping that she will say she wants to stay here. "No, actually I think I'm going to stay here with Brandon. Have fun at the movies", she said. 

Hunter drove us back to mine and Ava's hotel room so I could get ready to go to the movies with Hunter. I decided that I would look a little nicer than I have for the little time we have been here in Arizona because today is my late day with Hunter. I grabbed an outfit (picture) and went to the bathroom to get ready, while Hunter just sat on the bed and was on his phone. I curled my hair into beachy waves and just did my natural makeup. 

After about 20 minutes I came out of the bathroom and told Hunter that I was ready to go, and got up and we went down stairs to get in his car. "So did you decide on the movie we are watching?", I asked. "Yeah I picked out a movie, but I'm not going to tell you. It's going to be a surprise", he said. The movie theater wasn't that far away from the hotel so it only took us 15 minutes to get there. 

We got to the movie theater and I said, "So now will you tell me what movie we are seeing?". "Nope, you'll just have to wait until the movie starts", he said laughing. Right after Hunter got the tickets we went and got some popcorn and then went in the area to see the movie. We waiting about 5 minutes and then the movie started.

"Hunter! I hate scary movies!", I said. "Oh it will be fine, it's not like you are watching the movie by yourself", he said smirking. All I did was laughing at him and grab onto his arm, because I really am afraid of scary movies. After a little bit Hunter moved his arm and put it around me, instead of my holding onto his arm. 

The movie ended and now we were walking out to Hunter's car. We got in the car and I said, "Thank you for bringing me to this movie, I had a great time". "You're welcome, and I had a great time too", he said blushing. After he started blushing I did as well. On our way back to Hunter's house we just talked about parts from the movie. Hunter kept laughing at me from when I kept jumping at the really scary parts. 

~~~

Ava's POV 

*Going back to the part when Hunter and Mia left the Rowlands house*

I could tell that Mia really didn't want me to come with to the movies, and that's okay because I really didn't want to go. I feel like I'm third-wheeling when I'm with them, so I'd rather just stay back with Brandon and I like hanging out with Brandon. At first I wasn't so fond of having to hang out with him because he is a year younger than me, but he's actually pretty cool. 

"So what do you want to do", I asked Brandon. "Do you want to go up to my room and broadcast with me?", he asked. "Sure, but I probably won't talk because I don't want to mess it up or something", I said laughing. "It will be fine, they won't care", he said smiling. 

Once I said yes to broadcasting with Brandon we went up to his room, I sat down while he set everything up to broadcast. And then when on twitter and said 'Going live with someone other than Hunter for once'. After he posted that, everyone was wondering who he was going live with. 

After he posted on Twitter we went live, and just messed around until Hunter and Mia got back. Because soon I need to get back to our hotel and start packing my stuff up again.  

~~~

Mia's POV

(Back to when they are going back to Hunter's house)

"I wonder what Ava and Brandon are doing", I said. "I saw Brandon post something on Twitter about going live with someone, and I'm assuming that he was talking about going live with Ava", he said. Then we got to Hunter's house and we went into Brandon's room, and they were still broadcasting. We just said 'hi' to the broadcast and then left to just go sit in Hunter's room for a little bit until I have to go back to the hotel. 

"Mia we should just cuddle for a little bit before you have to go back to the hotel", he said smirking. I right away I agreed, smiling at him. But then suddenly my phone vibrates

Ava: Everyone on Brandon's broadcast thinks that you and Hunter are dating haha

"Who just texted you?", Hunter asked. Instead of telling him I just showed him my phone, because it is way easier. 

Me: Really? Did you and Brandon at least tell them that we aren't?

Ava: Brandon didn't really say anything, he is just letting it go

"Hunter, they all think that we are dating. Should we go in there and tell them that we aren't?", I asked. "Yeah I guess we should", he said. So we both got up and then walked into Brandon's room and clarified that we are not dating, and then we went back to Hunter's room.

I looked down at my phone for the time and it was already 11:00 and said to Hunter, "Hunter, I really should get going. I have to be up pretty early tomorrow. I'm gonna go get Ava and then can you bring us back to the hotel?", I asked. "Yeah", he said sadly.

I walked into Brandon's room and said to Ava, "Ava, we need to go it's getting late". "Okay, I'll be out in a couple of seconds", she said sadly. And then I went downstairs by Hunter to wait for Ava to come out of Brandon's room. She came out after 4 minutes, probably just telling Brandon goodbye. 

We all got in the car, and the car ride to the hotel was silent. We made it to the hotel and Hunter said that he needed to walk us up to our room, so we let him. Once we got the door Ava walked in right away but Hunter grabbed my hand and pulled me back and said, "I won't forget about you, I know we have only known each other for a couple of days but you mean a lot to me". And then he gave me a hug, we hugged for a really long time and then he said, "I will see you tomorrow before you leave, and if you leave before I'm here text me before you leave and I will make my way here". After that he gave a quick hug and then left. 

~~~

A/N

Sorry that I didn't update yesterday. Might not be able to update tomorrow, it is just really hard to update on the weekdays because of school and doctor appointments.