2: CruciFIX Yourself

a/n: so the girl at the top will be playing Andy so is this all good? I think it is

✖️✖️✖️

I love High School Musical, but not at 6:30 in the morning as I heard it on my first day of my junior year. I slowly sat up to see my mom dancing and playing 'We're All in This Together' on her iPhone in my doorway.

"Too much!" I laughed.

"Just trying to brighten your day!"

"My day has been brightened, now leave before I take off my shirt."

I quickly got ready for school and attempted to look like I gave a shit, so I put on a dress for once. When I got downstairs, my mom was making pancakes, thank God, and singing the same song she woke me up with.

"Please stop with the High School Musical fanatics," I begged, sitting down at the kitchen table.

"Andy, I can't help it, we're breaking free!"

"Oh my God," I buried my head in my hands.

"Do you need a ride to school?"

"Nah, my boy, Sam's got me."

"Does it ever concern you that Sam is your only friend?"

"Hey, I have lots of friends."

"Name four."

"Coffee shop guy who knows my order, music store guy who knows my favorite song, book store girl who makes jokes about important historical events with me, and you."

"Sweet."

"I try."

"Just try and make some new friends this year and..." My mom was about to start into a lengthy talk about how I needed more friends and stuff like that, but luckily, the doorbell rang just in time for that to not happen.

"Sam's hear!" I announced, racing to the door.

I opened the door, and Sam was there. He said a quick hello to my mom, as he always did, and we were quickly off to school.

"A dress, nice," He commented as I got into his car.

"Thanks, I just thought that I'd try to look kind of human," I replied.

"Well, you're doing great."

"Awwww, nicest thing anyone's said to me all day."

We jammed together in his car, and by the time we had gotten to school, a full on rave had happened in that car ride. Just in his little ways, Sam made me feel less anxious about anything, school, my dad's second marriage, anything, and I loved him for that.

"So, have you thought about your dad's wedding at all?" He asked me as we walked towards the main building.

"It's all I've been thinking about," I sighed. "Like, what if my dad and mom see each other and start to kill each other, or worse, what if the sexual tension between them builds to the point that they start making out and they get married again and divorced again."

"Calm down," he assured me. "Your parents aren't going to be having sex or anything like that when they see each other, I'll make sure of that, even if I have to pry their naked bodies off of each other."

"Ew! Sam, no!"

"ANDRIANA!" An annoying and familiar voice cries whilst running towards me. It was Chastity Oliver, the religious nut. Remember the bitch, Deb, that my mom was complaining about? Yeah, Chastity was her blonde haired, blue eyed daughter. Chastity wore her usual look, a pencil skirt with a tight sweater that, very ironically to her name, showed off her huge boobs. Now, don't get me wrong, I have nothing wrong with organized religion, it's just when you shove it in others' faces, while also disregarding their personage because of your religion. And that's exactly what Chastity did.