제8장

- Irene's pov -

In PE class, I start training with Jiyeon. She was always throwing a ball to my face, after awhile of getting hurt, my nose was bleeding really badly and I got a cut in my forehead. I was running to the nurse room when I heard Jaehyun,

" Irene! Are you okay?" Jaehyun shouted.

I couldn't answer and when I was passing a rude gang of girls spilled water on the floor so I slipped and fell on the ground.

- Jaehyun's pov -

I quickly ran to her but she already fainted on the ground,

" Irene! Wake up please!" I shouted.

I saw the deep cut on her head and all the blood on her face, I quickly carried her to the school car and told them to bring her to the hospital.

On the way to the hospital, I quickly texted the teacher and V about the news.

-----

When we arrive, I carried her into the hospital and called to nurse to bring her in.

I waited for the test to be done, at that moment V came running

" Where is she?" V asked.

" Inside the operation room, I was so nervous that I allow the doctor to do an operation because her head was badly cut and I was really shocked at that time " I replied.

" Who would do this to her?" V added.

" I'm not sure, but she fell because a few girls were spilling water so that she will trip on it, I couldn't get a good look at them though " I answered.

" I have a feeling it's Jiyeon " V said.

" It could be " I said back.

" I'll be back, I have to clear some things up " V told me.

I continue waiting....... Finally the doctor came out of the room,

" How is she?" I questioned him.

" Well, she'll be okay but I think she got beat up by someone because the cuts seems suspicious to me " He explained.

" Can I see her? " I asked.

" Sure, go on in " The doctor said.

I slowly walked in the room and saw her lying down on the bed sleeping,

" Irene ah, sorry for what happened? It's only your first day here at school so I think you didn't enjoy it " I said to her.

................

" Even if I'm not happy with them, at least I'm happy with you and V today " She replied slowly.

" Are you awake?" I asked.

" Yeah " She said back.

" Do you remember who did it?" I questioned.

" I think it's........ Kim Jiyeon because I remember getting hit by her in PE class " She answered.

" Your brother thought it was her too, so I think he is talking out things with her now " I told her.

" I'm glad I am okay because I still owe you and V so much " Irene added.

" Irene Kim, you can rest today and tomorrow and after that you may go home because your test went perfectly fine and it's not a big injury " The doctor said.

We were really excited,

" Have a good day Ms. Irene " The nurse added before they left.

I'll ask V where he is,

Jaehyun: Where are you?

V: Waiting for Jiyeon to stop lying!

Jaehyun: You should stop now, your sister is already awake.

V: I'll be there soon, is she okay?

Jaehyun: Yeah, she is okay.

V: Good then, see you there!

Jaehyun: Okay!

-V's pov-

While I was typing, Jiyeon ran away

" Hey! Come back now, you're making it obvious that it's you " I shouted.

" Don't come close, Irene is okay " She replied.

" How would you know?" I asked.

" I just do, so please leave me alone " She said as she keeps walking back.

" Be careful!" I shouted.

She fell from the top of the building and landed on the parking lot.

" OMG, what happened?!?" People shouted.

" It's Kim Jiyeon!" Another parent shouted.

I felt guilty and wronged that I couldn't even believe I killed someone.

---------

At the hospital that night, I explained what happened to Jaehyun and Irene.

" It's okay, don't feel bad " Irene told me.

" I shouldn't have forced her to answer me, I'm the murder and she's dead now " I said while crying.

" Calm down " Jaehyun added.

Jaehyun took me home and told me to rest,

" Jaehyun....... " I said.

" What?" He replied.

" Take Irene and look after her well okay, she's my only family member now " I told him.

" Where are you going?" Jaehyun asked.

" Back to Seoul " I answered.

.............

Thanks for reading guys, please vote and comment for faster updates! Hiatus for awhile till I rap things up in Friendship fanfic