Savior

I looked up, the sound of someone calling my still slightly unfamiliar name distracting me from my tears briefly. I saw a girl of about sixteen sprinting at full speed toward me, panic and shock etched across her face. I felt awful. Was I supposed to know her? The only person I "knew" was the beatiful Link being. I hadn't really done any research aside from him.

     "Rhettrhettrhettrhettrhettrhettrhett ohmygosh areyouokay?" She asked, flustered from her run.

     I didn't know how I was supposed to react. Before I had the chance to, she enveloped me in a warm hug and cried lightly into my side. "Hi," I said nervously as I hugged her back.

     She suddenly whipped herself together, looking embarrassed. "Oh, I'm so sorry. My name is Angela. She said awkwardly. I mentally breathed a sigh of relief. So I wasn't supposed to know who she was. "Rhett where the hell have you been! Oh my gosh it's almost been a week. Link is a wreck did you see the video he uploaded a couple days ago? He keeps tweeting about it and stuff, the whole internet is going insane! Oh my gosh Rhett, we, we thought you were DEAD for a while! I can't believe no one has found you yet! And what are you doing at the airport?"

     I was trying to think of where to start. How much to tell her. Everything was just so insane. "Listen, so much has happened to me this past week. I honestly don't know where to start. I'm sorry, Angela, but can I just please ask for your help?" I said softly with an earnest plea in my voice. She looked slightly taken aback.

     "But, but Rhett, wh-"

     "Please don't ask me right now. I promise once I get back home we will upload a video explaining everything, but right now I am just tired, hungry, and confused. Ive been living on the streets for a week, not knowing what to do or where to go. I've been lost and trying to re-discover who I was, and I think I just found the one thing I want to live for, and I need him back. Link. Please, just help me get back home to him." Tears brimmed in my eyes, making my vision slightly blurred.

     There was a moment of silence. "O-okay. I'm sorry, Rhett. I won't ask. I'm sure this has been just as hard on you as it has been for the rest of the kommunity." I felt relieved. She seemed to understand. "How can I help you? Please, I'll do anything. I want you to get back to Link just as much as the next mythical beast. It would be my honor to be the one to get you back home."

     At first she was about to cancel her flight, but then had a much better idea. Her flight was to Anaheim California. She was going to VidCon (luckyduk) and had a meet and greet pass to meet Rhett and Link. Since Rhett had been missing, Link had convinced himself to go to VidCon alone. "For the mythical beasts," he thought. "Rhett would have wanted this." She had a present for Link in her bag as  her way of telling him she was sorry that she had been planning on giving him, but she now had something much, much better. Her mother happily agreed to stay behind once Angela told her everything, and Rhett got to have her tickets for the plane and VidCon. "Here I come, Link." Rhett thought to himself as butterflies fluttered in his stomach. He couldn't remember ever being this excited, this NERVOUS. Then again, he couldn't really remember anything. 

     A few hours later, the two of them arrived in Anaheim, where a rental car was waiting to pick them up. A half an hour drive later, Rhett could barely contain his emotions. Tears silently streamed down his face. He didn't know what to think. He didn't know what to feel. Nothing could possibly describe the incredible emotions he was feeling. He was about to meet his true love for the first time. Technically it was a renunion, but for Rhett, it would be his first time he could remember seeing the beautiful face he'd fallen in love with in person. "This is it," he thought. "Link, brother, I'm coming home."