Chapter 3

Chat Between The Four*

NandosLovingLeprechaun: Haz?

CurlyLovesKittys: Ni?

DJmalik: Lou?

CarrotsAreMyWorld: ZayniePoo?

DJmalik: I told you not to call me that anymore!

CarrotsAreMyWorld: Never gonna happennnn

DJmalik: ugh, whatever.

NandosLovingLeprechaun; Haz, where are you?

CurlyLovesKittys: Ni I'm right beside you

NandosLovingLeprechaun: Oh, right. My bad.

CarrotsAreMyWorld: Hello Haz and Ni is it? I'm Louis and I love carrots!

CurlyLovesKittys: No there just nicknames, My actual name is Harry, nice to meet you and I like cats!

DJmalik: Zayn.

NandosLovingLeprechaun: Niall and I LOVE Nandos!

DJmalik: We can kinda tell from the name.

CarrotsAreMyWorld: What's Nandos?

NandosLovingLeprechaun: *faints* OMG HOW COULD YOU NOT KNOW WHAT NANDOS IS!? I AM ASHAMED TO TALK TO YOU.

CurlyLovesKittys: Nandos is Niall's fav restaurant which he takes me to almost EVERY single day!

NandosLovingLeprechaun: Don't act like you don't enjoy it Haz, speaking oh which I'm really hungry

CarrotsAreMyWorld: You must really love food also

DJmalik: Agreed

CurlyLovesKittys: How about we all tell each other things about our self, I'll go first, umm I have green eyes, massive curly hair,I have dimples, i love cats, i'm openly gay and i live with my mom and sister Gemma.

CarrotsAreMyWorld: I am the only boy in my family and the oldest, have 4 younger sisters, turquoise eyes, brown feathery hair, love carrots and yeah, oh and i'm bi.

NandosLovingLeprechaun: Blue eyes, brown hair but most dyed blonde, Irish accent, love food, live with my mom and brother Greg and bi.

CarrotsAreMyWorld: Every man's dream

NandosLovingLeprechaun: Ditto

CurlyLovesKittys: Flirts. Zaynnn ur turn

DJmalik: ummmm, only boy in fam, have 3 sisters, openly gay yet girls in school don't seem to understand, love to dj, black hair, brown eyes, tan skin.

CarrotsAreMyWorld: You left out how you think your a bradford bad boi

DJmalik: I don't say that anymore!

CarrotsAreMyWorld: And how you can't go 1 hour without looking at your hair

DJmalik: LOU, you are so going to get it!

*Mr. Cowell "TIME TO PACK UP!"*

CurlyLovesKittys: Oh well me and Ni have to go... nice meeting you.

DJmalik: so quick? well yeah nice meeting you to.

NandosLovingLeprechaun: YES WE CAN GET SOME FOOD NOW HAZ UGH, but yea nice meeting you to!

CarrotsAreMyWorld: someones eager, bye!

CurlyLovesKittys has signed off.

NandosLovingLeprechaun has signed off.

CarrotsAreMyWorld; They seem nice, can't wait to meet them, I especially like the leprechaun.

DJmalil: Yeah, I like curly, seems cheeky, looks like we gotta get off.

CarrotsAreMyWorld: Lets go ZayniePoo

DJmalik: Yeah yeah w.e

DJmalik has signed off

CarrotsAreMyWorld has signed off.

(They are all 17)