Chapter 6

Harry's POV

Did I mention that Liam drived me and Ni here? No? well he did in my car. I have my drivers license but I was to lazy to drive. Right now me and Niall are seated in the car; I was driving to Louis's place. We were now driving when the car came to a stop, wth? I looked around and saw the car.. was empty on fucking gas.

"Niall, do you fill up the tank with gas like I told you to?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Um... well.. I was um well.. no" He said scratching the back of his head.

'NIALL I AM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I yelled taking off my seat belt and reaching from the drivers seat to grab him in the passenger seat (shot gun). Niall shrieked before taking off his seat belt and opening his door; running out. I hissed in anger and got out. Niall was now running down to the fence of what looked like a farm.

"NIALL!" I yelled before I started chasing after him, he was so going to get it. I was almost up to Niall when he stopped and started running back.

"HAZ THERES A ANIMAL CHASING US RUN AHHH!" He yelled. I looked at him in confusion and peeked behind him to see what looked like a goat. Niall ran a different direction then me, so the goat started chasing me as I ran for my life.

"AHH NI HELP ME!" I shrieked. Niall started running after the goat and jumped on it making them both fall to the floor. The goat then got up and ate Niall's hat before running off. Me and Niall were now both panting, but then I remembered he forgot to fill the gas tank.

"NIALL!" I yelled running up to him and tackling him. We rolled down a hill and hit into a stack of hay.

"we need to find some gas" I muttered getting up and off Niall.

"Yall need some gaaaas? I got some, but you'll have to pay up" Me and Niall heard a voice say; startling us. We turned to see a cowboy standing there with a jar of gas in his hand.

"how much?" I asked him.

"As much as you can pay" He said. I looked in my wallet and found 10 pounds before handing it to him. He then gave me and Niall the gas and started laughing out of no where. Me and Niall shared confused glances before running back to the car.

***

"Theres the house" Niall said pointing to a house where Zayn and Louis were standing in the front. Me and Niall got out of the car before we were tackled in hugs.

"Where were you guys!!? we thought you died! and why are you so dirty!?" Louis shrieked.

"Well Niall the Nandos eating leprechaun here didnt fill the car with gas so I got mad and almost got him but then he had to run out and run to the farm and then a goat started chasing after us and almost got me but Niall then tackled it to the floor and it ate his hat and then i tackled him because i was still mad and we ended up rolling down a hill and then some cowboy gave us gas for 10 pounds and we made our way here" I said.

"woah what a journey" Zayn said chuckling.

"Your a douche for tackling me" Niall said to me.

"and your a douche for not filling up the tank with gas when i told you to" I replied.

"oh so this is my fault now? it's your damn car!" Niall shrieked.

"so! I told you to do a bloody favour as a friend and you let me down! It's always you and your stupid food why don't you and your food become best friends! huh!?" I screamed but regretted those words. Niall looked at me shocked and I could see tears coming in his eyes.

"Ni I-" I said but was cut off by Niall saying

"Just forget it". He then ran off to who knows where.

"Niall wait!" Louis screamed running after him. I sank to floor before muttering

"I'm a horrible friend".

"No your not, it was just a little disagreement, he'll pull back" Zayn said comforting me. I then noticed I was crying