The day

The ship ride was so boring I mean come on I want to do something so I went to see Viktor but he was too busy for me then I went to dad but the some result.I should take a nap yah that would be nice okay that what I am doing.Haha yah not right as I laid down we were coming up to the castle.Ugh can I not just sleep nope.so I lazily got up and called for Ben .

"You called?"

"Yes I did slave I am forcing you to give me a piggie back ride."

"Why can't you make tony do it?"

"Because he has a huge crush on me and I can't risk him thinking I like him back now can I?"

"No I guess not but its not fair."

"Yes it is now shut up slave."
You see me and ben have a brother/sister, I am your boss/you listen kinda relationship. It's fun I get to keep being bossy but at the same time I know he knows I am joking. Ben was actually my first friend.

FLASH BACK

I was 11yrs old and sitting under a tree reading a book outside of the training grounds when 3 boy in the seventh year came and took my book.

" What do we have here boys, a little slut that thinks she's a nerd."

"What do you think we should do James?"

"I say we tie her to the tree."

Then out of the blue James picked me up by the hair while one of the other guys tied the rope in to the tree and the other tied my hands. I was lifted in to the tree and right as I was James height he put a tie around my mouth and started to punch me.

I was a mess crying the tie had blood all over it and I had a black eye 3 cracked ribs and a broken nose.

"Get a way from her!"

The boys turned around and started to hover over the ground I fell to the ground and the rope that had me tied then selfs around the 3 boys. The boy walked over to me and place his hand on my heart and I was healed.

"I am Ben by the way Ben Morrison."

"Rose, Rose Karkaroff ."

"Lets be friends."

"Best Friend. "

END OF FLASHBACK

I hugged his neck and we continue up to the castle.